Weight Loss Saga

You may also like...

5 Responses

  1. Parul says:

    Ha ha! That was funny. Very much my story but I’m also trying things differently. I don’t diet but I watch what I eat. And the rule is that 80% of the time I eat, I’ll eat stuff that’s good for my body. The remaining 20% I’ll cheat. On exercise, I’ve started feeling good when I’m out working out. So no complaints there 🙂
    Parul recently posted…W for Wounded ego #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

  2. Shantala says:

    Oh I understand. I have been on both sides of the fence. Was pretty skinny growing up, and even though I am not really ‘fat’ now, I gain weight a whole lot more easily. In fact, once I was out of my teens, my weighing machine has only seen the numbers increase. Until recently that is, when I started following the Rujuta Divekar method. For the first time in a long while I saw the weight coming off, so I am optimistic now.

    P.S. Those quotes/images were hilarious! 😀
    Shantala recently posted…Being Mortal by Atul Gawande - A Must Read - for Everyone!My Profile

  3. Mayuri Nidigallu says:

    I guess I owe you an apology then! :))))) This was a fun read and I identify with every thing you shared, Swathi!:))

  4. Deepa says:

    Oh..I can relate to so many things in this post. Weight loss is not easy and it needs determination and motivation. I believe being healthy is more important than skinny or fat.
    Deepa recently posted…Weight gain – Do you know about Mom Shaming? #AtoZchallengeMy Profile

  5. Alana Mautone (@RamblinGarden) says:

    Weight loss is easy compared to not gaining it back. I know….I’m struggling right now. Appreciated the humor!
    Alana Mautone (@RamblinGarden) recently posted…Yearning and Yellow #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge