Towed by a Tiger

1. Mocktail Mommies says:

I had a similar experience with my Activa in Bangalore. I had to go to the police station and they finally let me take it after a lot of pleading. But yeah, made me double check my parking area after that day. Good one..
    Prasanna from Team mocktail mommies

2. Modern Gypsy says:

I had a similar experience with my kinetic. I had gone to the police station and put up an oscar worthy act (according to my friend who accompanied me) to get my bike out without paying a fine or anything 😉
    Modern Gypsy recently posted…Take 10: How to create stunning art journal pages in 10 minutes a dayMy Profile

3. Sreesha says:

Yes, I have. When I was little, our car got towed. It took hours to get it back, and I remember feeling really scared as we waited…
    Sreesha recently posted…Things We Lost In The Fire | #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

4. Mayuri Nidigallu says:

Your Scooty was ‘kidnapped’ ;)))))))
    That Rakhi turned out to be very expensive I guess!:)))

5. Roma Gupta Sinha says:

Aah! You must have felt awful. Such weird incidents do happen all of a sudden sometimes are damn irritating though they they teach us a good virtue eventually.
    Roma Gupta Sinha recently posted…Trust To Win Over The Tryst With Destiny ~ Vol 20 Of PriyaMeer’s Love SagaMy Profile

6. Roshan Radhakrishnan says:

No major police incidents till date touchwood but yes, plenty of friends have been on the wrong end of such incidents with traffic police and tow trucks… and again, yes… not all f them had actually parked wrong or illegally. Just a matter of being at the wrong place at the wrong time and being targeted by such people.
    Roshan Radhakrishnan recently posted…Tabrizi’s - Humanity over Profit #AtOZChallengeMy Profile

7. shubhangi srikanth says:

My car got towed by Tiger yesterday…oh tell me about the panic…it was a surprise I didn’t cry!

Shubhangi @ The Little Princess
    shubhangi srikanth recently posted…T - 5 Ts of Togetherness…My Profile

Ah! It must be a relief to see your scooty and get it back without any hassle. Have never had such an experience.
    Shilpa Garg recently posted…Terrible Tragedy #AtoZChallenge @AprilA2ZMy Profile

9. Parul Thakur says:

Ha ha! how funny. I don’t drive/ride so never had the Tiger take away anything from me 😉
    Parul Thakur recently posted…T for Take your daughter to work #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

10. Reema D'souza says:

Yes, not my vehicle but my friends! And I’ve accompanied them to get back their scooty on two occasions so I know what you feel 😛
    Reema D’souza recently posted…#AtoZChallenge : Thinking out loudMy Profile