Journey

1. Amrita says:

I am the last one too and with a book in hand.But now I have to be a mom conjurer too otherwise as you said children can be quite irritable.We rarely travel by bus long-distance so it has never been a problem.Wonderfully funny

2. They are such interesting encounters and sure we ring all of them. Despite of them I will say you have made this take so much worthy reading with an impeccable choice of words and titbits of humour

3. I am a dreamer too….. But aren’t journeyeant to be like that? Happy and dreamy? I detest those who disturb, co passengers who are nosey.
    Ramya Abhinand recently posted…Jigsaw Puzzles Are a Joy #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

4. Sreesha says:

I’m so jealous of the sleepyheads! I can never fall asleep when I’m travelling, and then there are these people, heads drooping, drool rolling 😐
    Another category – the messy ones. Who eat and leave a mess everywhere! You could club them with the loudspeakers I guess, for treating the train/bus like home (and I hope their homes aren’t messy)
    Sreesha recently posted…Jealous Gods | #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

5. Geets says:

Haha!! You have segregated, I think all of them! I can’t think of any other category that is left out!

Geets recently posted…J- JudgementalMy Profile

6. Oh I am in the latter category too – I love dreaming by a window too!!! Love your characterization of the peeps – very aptly done. I hate the parents with the kids who feel the whole world should be punished because they decided to have them!!!

Theme: Peregrination Chronicles (travel)
    J is for Japanese dancers in the hot sands of Pushkar #atozchallenge
    SHALINI BAISIWALA recently posted…[J] Japanese Kalbeliya in Pushkar |#atozchallenge 2017|My Profile

7. Sheethal says:

A journey becomes worthwhile when you come across all these characters and the stories they got to tell you.
    Sheethal recently posted…Jealousy is NormalMy Profile

8. Hahaha..you covered every kind….my mom’s the magician..she even has a needle and thread, should you need it!!! And I’m the dreamer too!
    shubhangi srikanth recently posted…J – 5 Joys to cherish before they perishMy Profile

When I am not dreaming, I am sleeping. And I HATE the loudspeakers, the irresponsible parents and angry birds. Love birds can be sometimes pretty annoying. I once had a couple sitting behind my seat in Volvo and they kept giggling and laughing till wee hours of the morning!
    Shilpa Garg recently posted…Just Jejune #AtoZChallenge @AprilA2ZMy Profile

10. Kaddu says:

I am the sleepyhead usually! πŸ˜€
    My mom used to be the magician!
    You missed the smelly-socks category. They’re always there in trains at least! πŸ˜›
    Happy AtoZing!
    Chicky @ http://www.mysteriouskaddu.com
    Kaddu recently posted…A to Z of Happiness: J – Jest #atozchallenge @AprilA2ZMy Profile

11. Anita says:

So true, Swathi πŸ™‚
    There’s another category too – the Eaters. They like eating and continue doing that throughout the journey πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
    I belong to the last Dreamer category too. Sometimes, I’m in the Eaters one πŸ™‚
    Anita recently posted…Kiss Of Life #AToZChallengeMy Profile

12. Shantala says:

LOL, I guess you have company in the dreamer category. I am almost always lost in books/music in any journey that I am travelling solo. As a kid though, I was a big sleepy-head, I guess the rocking motion of the vehicle lulled me to sleep. πŸ˜€
    Shantala recently posted…Jugnu – Book ReviewMy Profile

13. Nibha Gupta says:

I am definitely the Dreamers! πŸ˜› Oh I so miss train journeys!
    Nibha Gupta recently posted…(M)emories #AtoZChallengeMy Profile