Father

1. Shalini says:

Ah this si sich a sweet posts. Don’t dad’s always do things so silently and practically? I could relate to so many things my dad does while reading this.
    Flower power

2. Such a heart warming post, for me my father was the more involved parent always, after he passed away two years ago I am still struggling with depression.
    Pooja Sharma Rao recently posted…F – Fernando Pessoa (Inspirational Writers) #AtoZChallenge 2017My Profile

3. Truly the relationship with fathers is a lovely bond every daughter develops in her lifetime . what a lovely dedication to your father through this post
    Ramya Abhinand recently posted…Of Excesses and Being Economical #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

4. Kaddu says:

That was heart felt!
    I have a strange relationship with my Dad. Mostly we are like friends, but sometimes, he starts acting like a spoilt brat! And then I have to scold him! 😛
    I have learnt a lot from him though.
    Happy AtoZing!
    Chicky @ http://www.mysteriouskaddu.com
    Kaddu recently posted…A to Z of Happiness: F – Forgiveness #atozchallenge @AprilA2ZMy Profile

5. Fathers are the cool ones. They hardly express their emotions but deep down they too are concerned to same level of depths as mothers. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.

P.S- I too always write about Maa. You gave me a new perspective. I may try to write about papa sometime soon. 🙂
    Dipanwita Chakraborty recently posted…#A-Z Challenge – F Is For French 75My Profile

What a sweet letter to your dad. I miss my dad so much. He was a very gentle soul but he gave me great strength. In the last 20 years of his life he went slowly deaf but just sitting next to him quietly brought me so much peace.
    Suzy recently posted…Find the fun … #atozchallenge letter FMy Profile

7. You are such an adorable daughter Swathi. Like youTruly Yours Roma
    Roma Gupta Sinha recently posted…First Knock At Her Heart ~ Vol6 Of The Enchanting Tale of Priyam and Meer ‘Lost Love’My Profile

8. Sreesha says:

Such a wonderful post, Swathi. Better to have learnt to be independent than not. Great that you saw his lessons for what they were. <3 Hugs!
    Sreesha recently posted…Funeral | #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

9. All your posts so far have made me guffaw, but this post left me with a lump in my throat, Swathi! Thank you for sharing these precious emotions with us. Wishing your Dad health and happiness always.

10. Vinodini says:

This is such an honest reflection, Swathi. I’m glad you were able to find your answers in time. No many parents are expressive, but that does not mean that their love for their child is any less.
    Vinodini recently posted…Facts about Friendship #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

That’s such a beautiful ode to your father, Swathi. Fathers are such silent strong pillars of strength and support for us.
    Shilpa Garg recently posted…Forgery #AtoZChallenge @AprilA2ZMy Profile

12. Lovely letter Swathi…. I am sure this is felt by most children who always wondered why their fathers weren’t there for them during their childhood years. I especially liked one line the most…”you were always there, I just wasn’t aware”

13. Deepa says:

Ohh..this is such a heartfelt letter Swathi. I got little teary eyed as I lost my dad few years back.
    Deepa recently posted…FOOD- Is your child a picky eater? #AtoZchallengeMy Profile

14. Geets says:

This is such a beautiful letter, Swathi! I’m sure your dad must have dropped a tear or two reading this! Made me remind of my dad and how he wasn’t there to pick me from school or be there in time for the annual events! Like you, I too understood that when I was an adult! Before that, I was half of the times annoyed with my dad! 😛

Geets recently posted…F- FreedomMy Profile

Fathers of daughters are always the best <3
    Soumya recently posted…F: Films Vs Books #AToZChallengeMy Profile

16. So heartfelt and warm this letter is! We need to express our love to our parents more often, no? Wonder why we don’t do that!

Shubhangi @ The Little Princess
    shubhangi srikanth recently posted…F – 5 ‘reasons’ why you should overcome your Fear!My Profile

17. Parul Thakur says:

That was a heartwarming one. Your post made me think on the one I wrote for my father on his 6th birthday 🙂
    I am sure your dad will feel so good after reading this. Bless you!
    Parul Thakur recently posted…F for Find yourself #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

18. This is a lovely post. We often do not say the right words to express our gratitude and it is necessary before it is too late.
    Roshan Radhakrishnan recently posted…Franz Stigler Is A Shining Example of Humanity #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

19. Such a sweet and beautiful letter Swathi! 🙂
    Reema D’souza recently posted…#AtoZChallenge :Friday I’m in loveMy Profile

20. Vidya Sury says:

How sweet, Swathi! Your dad must be so thrilled to read this! Hugs!
    Vidya Sury recently posted…Finding Magic in The Mundane #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

21. Nibha Gupta says:

That was such a heartfelt letter! Often Dad’s love and care goes underrated and we don’t speak about it…but it is as pure as a mother’s love!
    Nibha Gupta recently posted…(G)ift Of Life #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

22. So touching Swathi! You father would be excited to read this.
    Launching SIM Organics This April
    *Menaka Bharathi *
    *SimpleIndianMom*
    Menaka Bharathi recently posted…How To Prepare Seeds For Your Organic Vegetable GardenMy Profile