Crushes

1. I STILL have my crushes. I still love them all. I’ve seen them all but they’ve never seen me πŸ˜‰ I think it’s perfectly fine and harmless and normal too. You are too cute. Exam papers were easy because you studied not because of the crushes πŸ˜›
    Shailaja Vishwanath recently posted…Controlled – #FlashFiction #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

• swathishenoy says:

Exactly. It is I can see you but you can’t see me case with me too πŸ˜‰
      Thank you Shailaja πŸ™‚ Well, I did read but he was kind of my lucky charm πŸ˜€

2. Sady says:

Hahahah your unforgettable crushes marathon !!

3. I have crushes all the time! They are harmless emotions that make me happy:)) Infact, post marriage I discuss my crushes with my husband too:)))
    Mayuri

4. Bellybytes says:

Just one crush? I’ve had so many……especially now that I’m old
    Bellybytes recently posted…Chikankari & Cotton Tales #AtoZChallenge 2017My Profile

5. Sreesha says:

I still have crushes. Harmless ones, mostly, cos I’m (was/am/will be) too much of a phattu to act on said crushes.
    I even had one of those exam crushes – like the one you described. And coincidentally this morning I was thinking about it too.
    Sreesha recently posted…Call Me When You’re Sober | #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

6. Geets says:

Isn’t it fun to watch your crush from a distant?! And those secret stares? This post made me go back to my college days!

Geets recently posted…C- Candy CrushMy Profile

7. Sheethal says:

I too still have my crushes. And back in college it just was too much. There was this junior of mine, who was the typical dark tall handsome, and the way I used to stare at him.. my whole class came to know about that. And he was called into our class.. and my friends showed their senior-ism to that poor guy.
    Sheethal recently posted…Create your CreationMy Profile

Ah crushes. I have had many of them and still do. That is one awesome feeling altogether!
    Soumya recently posted…C: Chocolat – Book Review #AToZChallengeMy Profile

9. Haha…I remember the one crush I had in 10th on a guy who was the class clown. Years later, I wondered what the hell I was thinking. On the other hand, what I feel for Adam Gilchrist is love as it’s been going strong since I was 14 years old…
    Sanch @ Sanch Writes recently posted…#Cascade: Woman of the modern world #atozchallengeMy Profile

10. Anita says:

4 months! Didn’t know about the longevity of crushes.
    Crushes last a lifetime as people remember them! πŸ™‚
    Anita recently posted…Champion of Champions #AToZChallengeMy Profile

11. Louise says:

Ah – I think I am past the crush stage of life – but I remember the feeling! Great choice for letter “C”

12. This is the cutest post I read today dear. Yes I too have crushes mostly on men who are quite elder to me πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Have to dig out d reason though πŸ™‚

13. A cute post. I had half a dozen crushes in college but there was no fire only steam for each and everyone was beautiful. It makes for a tough choice. I do fall from time-to-time crushing over ladies. Love this post.
    Vishal Bheeroo recently posted…Relationships, love and complexitiesMy Profile

14. Loved this post. Of course crushes are crushes. No one should judge us based on them. They make things magical. I had a crush once because we both used to be late comers at school. Then there was that crush who used to wear similar colored clothes as mine. Then there is Hrithik, my evergreen crush. Crushes….sigh!
    Preethi Venugopala recently posted…Conflicts, Character sketch and ClimaxMy Profile

• swathishenoy says:

Exactly! Crushes are definitely not a criteria to judge anyone!! I had a friend who had that similar colored clothes crush like you πŸ˜€ And Hrithik, it’s Love <3

Aah! I have had so many crushes at various points of time. Love that feeling of the butterflies in stomach before seeing them and then the wildly beating heart on seeing them… πŸ˜€
    LOL @ “worried mom, when I spoke about crushes before, now she worries more because I don’t!” πŸ˜€
    Shilpa Garg recently posted…Child Abuse #AtoZChallenge @AprilA2ZMy Profile

16. sheela says:

Loved reading about your silent and harmless crushes! Funny point is that your mom gets worried because now you have stopped talking about your crushes πŸ™‚
    sheela recently posted…Ceaseless Continuance #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

17. zainab says:

Lovely post, took me way back in time. Now, I’m crushing on either Rayan Reynolds or my kids tell me who they have a crush on if I’m lucky πŸ˜‰

18. Kaddu says:

Hahaha! I always end up having crushes on fictional characters! πŸ˜›
    My first one was on Remington Steele (not Pierce Brosnan) . More recently, it was on Jacob Black (from Twilight)
    Happy AtoZing!
    Chicky @ http://www.mysteriouskaddu.com
    Kaddu recently posted…A to Z of Happiness: C – Calmness #atozchallenge @AprilA2ZMy Profile

19. To speak of your crushes to your mom is something I adore, I truly respect your mom to have given you the right kind of space. So no more crushes now?
    Launching SIM Organics
    *Menaka Bharathi*
    *SimpleIndianMom*
    Menaka Bharathi recently posted…Choosing Your Organic Vegetables For Contaner Gardens – The Wise Way To Do It RightMy Profile

20. Hahahaha, I have so many celebrity crushes at any given point of time, the one spending the longest time in my heart being Daniel Radcliffe !

Of late, I have been having crushes on fictional characters. And I guess that’s the best kind of crush, because you’ll never be disappointed ever πŸ˜›
    Mithila Menezes @fabulus1710 recently posted…You have received 3 comments! #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

21. Hahahahaha.. been there! Especially fictional characters are my specialty πŸ˜› And lucky charm eh? *wink wink* πŸ˜›
    Reema D’souza recently posted…#AtoZChallenge : Cheap ThrillsMy Profile

22. Such a cute post..Reminded me of my first crush…*blush blush*
    You have brought back some cute memories

Launching SIM Organics
    *Menaka Bharathi*
    *SimpleIndianMom*

23. Modern Gypsy says:

I still have crushes! And when I have a crush on someone, I barely even acknowledge their presence – so it’s all completely in my head and only I ever know about it {at least, that’s what I like to think!} πŸ˜‰
    Modern Gypsy recently posted…Collage: a quick and dirty primerMy Profile

24. Parul Thakur says:

Ha ha! that was cute. I keep having crushes and they last a day πŸ˜‰
    Parul Thakur recently posted…C for Can I do it? #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

25. Tina Basu says:

That was cute Swathi – i have had my share of crushes and believe me that time i thought it wasnt just crush!
    Tina Basu recently posted…Celebrate Life – Step 3 to a Meaningful Life – A to Z Challenge 2017My Profile

26. Shalini says:

Geeee πŸ˜€ I am very familiar with those butterflies and grins. Gosh, I can’t stop smiling! Awesome, Swathi!
    Shalini recently posted…Did You Know?My Profile

27. Darcy says:

Some crushes you never get over – Love maybe. Thanks for bringing back some lovely memories.

28. Anjali says:

I know a friend like who crushes on a several men at the same time! It’s amusing as long as it doesn’t get too crazy. Haha! Great post.

29. Crushes are just so incredibly sweet way to stay young and feel happy – I still go through this and yes book characters are my favourite ones to fall for too!! πŸ˜‰

Theme: Peregrination Chronicles (travel)
    D is for Dolphin Delight in Goa #atozchallenge

30. Anmol Rawat says:

I had a huge crush on this girl in school. Lasted 6 years long. She’s a friend now, but back then, I just couldn’t think of anything else, even though we never talked πŸ˜€ Crazy right?
    Nice post! πŸ™‚
    Anmol Rawat recently posted…Devil Walks Among UsMy Profile

31. Ipsita B says:

Great. I was in the category that never admits that she has a crush on someone: the secret crusher!!! πŸ™‚

32. Mrs.Dash says:

I still have so many crushes and with your post a long list started to flip through in my head πŸ˜‰

33. Debbie D. says:

I have a couple of crushes on celebrities. One rock star, in particular, I’ve been enthralled by since the late ’60s. (He was mentioned in my ‘B’ post.) As a teenager, there were a few in real life, but now my only crush is Hubby – going on 44 years of marriage.
    Debbie D. recently posted…EPITAPH | #AtoZCHALLENGE (E) #MusicalMemoriesMy Profile