Arts of Different Form

1. You can text without looking at the screen? Who knew? πŸ˜€

As for art of sleeping I have perfected it sitting up. Motherhood will do that to you πŸ˜›

Great start, Swathi πŸ™‚
    Shailaja Vishwanath recently posted…Abundant – #FlashFiction #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

2. That’s funny swati. Never thoughts art could have these forms too.. ofcourse bunking is an art and i had excelled at it when in college. Your sktches and art work is indeed beautiful too.

3. Vinodini says:

Hahaha, this was funny! Texting without looking at the screen sure is an art. Never done that. I love your doodles. Keep them coming! πŸ™‚

4. Shilpa Gupte says:

Hahaha, that was fabulous, Swathi!I so enjoyed reading your post (which I did after a long time!).You reminded me of my school/college days when mastery over one or the other above art forms was a necessity, for survival! *Wink wink
    I loved your doodle and your painting so much!You go, girl! WIsh you the very best for the A to Z challenge! Looking forward to more art forms! πŸ™‚

• swathishenoy says:

And you are right. It’s a matter of survival during college life πŸ˜€
      More posts to follow and I promise I won’t vanish this time πŸ˜‰ keep visiting πŸ™‚

5. Hahahaha! I enjoyed reading about the various forms of art Swathi! I’ve mastered a few of the arts that you mentioned especially the one of procrastinating! I used to get annoyed with the gang of people who copied for exams.
    And yes, I didn’t master the art of doodling like you. Loved both your artwork that you’ve put up here.

• swathishenoy says:

Hi-fi!! Even I used to get annoyed with that gang. But I was okay as long as they left me in peace to write. Unfortunately, the girl behind me according to the USN made sure she never left me write in peace for all 4 years of engineering!

6. Roshan R says:

A lot in common here.
    Art of texting without looking at the screen… sigh. I miss that period of my life. We used to do it brilliantly in college πŸ™‚
    I was not the best at bunking but my God! Could I sleep during a lecture. Sometimes even when I was in the front bench!
    And again, doodling was something I was famous for…
    Roshan R recently posted…Alex Ruiz is a Shining Example of Humanity #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

7. Bellybytes says:

You seem to be really artistic …. loved your college doodle and of course all the other arts you mentioned that most students practice ardently πŸ˜‰

8. Vidya Sury says:

Love your post! And enjoyed your sketch and painting. My school notebooks had lots of doodling too. And as for the other “arts” you described–great life lessons, Swathi. I am an expert at sleeping, definitely and of course procrastination!
    Vidya Sury recently posted…Aunts Aren’t Gentlemen #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

9. Nibha Gupta says:

Oh this brought back all the college memories! What days were they!! Art of texting was my favourite!
    Nibha Gupta recently posted…(A)bout Time #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

I am good at Art of Procrastination. And I’d like to master the art of texting without looking at the screen.
    That’s a lovely doodle and the artwork is beautiful too!

11. Hahahha..I’ll top the art of sleeping list!! enjoyed the read!
    Shubhangi @ The Little Princess
    shubhangi srikanth recently posted…A – 5 ways to deal with Argumentative peopleMy Profile

12. I think I have championed the art of procrastinating

Fabulous painting! Wow!
    Aditi Kaushiva recently posted…Anjana #AtoZChallenge‏ @AprilA2ZMy Profile

13. The art of sleeping is what I excel at especially after I got a low thyroid problem. Yet I manage to get up early by making a list of to do things which is the last straw that holds me from dozing off again.
    Menaka Bharathi recently posted…A to Z of All You Need to Know About Growing Your Own Organic VegetablesMy Profile

14. Ha ha ha .. these were funny. I am quite a master at the Art of Procrastination.
    Beat About the Book recently posted…A plain Jane #Teaser Tuesday 6My Profile

15. Tina Basu says:

I think I am the master of the Art of Procrastinating. That’s what I have been doing for last three days – no work on blog done!

16. Geets says:

Finally, you’re here! Writing and I am so happy about it! And as for this post, it’s so much fun! I’m sure lots of interesting articles are lined up!

17. Kaddu says:

I am a champ at ‘The Art of Procrastinating’ and ‘The Art of Sleeping’. Mastered these 2 skills in my school days. Could sleep during a lecture AND make enough nods at the same time to make the teacher believe that I was the most attentive student in class!
    Kaddu recently posted…A to Z of Happiness: A – Acceptance #atozchallenge @AprilA2ZMy Profile

18. Shalini says:

I could text without looking at the screen too! Oh good old mobiles! And Whoa! Loved the doodle as well as the painting. You are brilliant Swathi!
    Shalini recently posted…Ao Nang, KrabiMy Profile

19. Sreesha says:

Oh yes, I was a champ in the art of sleeping as well as texting without looking at the keyboard way back when πŸ˜›
    That’s a lovely painting! Keep sharing πŸ™‚
    Sreesha recently posted…Arriving Somewhere, But Not HereMy Profile

20. Deepa says:

When I read ‘Art’ I really thought it will be about some paintings or colors related. But this was interesting and different. I love art of sleeping πŸ™‚

Kreativemommy
    Deepa recently posted…Affection – How much love is too much love? #AtoZchallengeMy Profile

• swathishenoy says:

I was originally going to write about paintings and Color related things only when I decided the topic. But then this idea formed and the entire thing was changed πŸ˜‰

Texting is definitely an art especially without looking. Obviously one I haven’t mastered. But the art of procrastination is one I have πŸ™‚
    Suzy recently posted…All Roads Lead to …. #atozchallenge letter AMy Profile

22. sheela says:

You’ve put in an interesting way! Well, I’m quite good at few of these arts!
    Art of procrastinating being my fav one or ….. : )
    Loved reading it!
    sheela recently posted…Ambiguous Ambition #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

23. Anita says:

Different arts indeed!
    Some people are great in all this & more.
    Yet to master such arts πŸ™‚
    Anita recently posted…Angry?My Profile

24. Debbie D. says:

Your artistic talent is obvious in your sketch and painting. Beautiful! As for the other ‘arts’, I have mastered procrastination. Texting? Not so much. It’s a generational thing, I suspect. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks. πŸ™‚
    Debbie D. recently posted…AZZURRO | #AtoZCHALLENGE (A) #MusicalMemoriesMy Profile

25. Love this! They are all so true. I think I mastered all of them (especially procrastination) except the copying one.
    Debbie
    Random Musings recently posted…April in Motivational Quotes – #AtoZChallenge – AMy Profile

26. Anmol Rawat says:

Lovely canvas painting! I have been a master of most of the things you have mentioned πŸ˜€ Procrastination is something that lives by me :p I laughed out loud when I read the first one – Art of Lying.
    Enjoyed reading the post and you are truly talented. πŸ™‚
    Anmol Rawat recently posted…Bloody MaryMy Profile

27. I have mastered the amazing art of sleeping while standing in a train. πŸ˜›

As for the attendance art, let me give you the answer in one word: proxy. πŸ˜€

Humourous post, and your doodle and artwork is beautiful!
    Mithila Menezes @fabulus1710 recently posted…Brotherhood (or sisterhood) of the Introverted Netizens #AtoZChallengeMy Profile

• swathishenoy says:

Proxy never worked in our case most of the times. The lecturers used to count the number of students and then tally it with attendance -_- speak about bad luck!!

28. Cathy Graham says:

Love your beautiful artwork. A fun take on the word “Art”, too. Well done.