Writing a Novella – A to Z Reflections

1. Swathi! That was incredible and was so fun to read ur novella…ok few chapters and will read the rest:)
    But, it was bang on and superbly weaved. Time to put it in book form:)

2. Swathi! That was incredible and was so fun to read ur novella…ok few chapters and will read the rest:)
    But, it was bang on and superbly weaved. Time to put it in book form:)

3. If that is what you can write in the last minute, you must seriously consider writing fiction as a career option. You have a natural flair for it. Glad to have connected with you. πŸ™‚

It was so much fun reading your novella, Swathi. I was completely taken in the world of Kayra and Ayaan. I know you had a hectic time finishing the posts in the end, but finally we made it πŸ™‚ Yay to us πŸ™‚

5. Congrats Swathi. I read few posts, I will catch up and read all your novella soon. Good going πŸ™‚

6. Geets says:

What an incredible post you've written.. and the novella.. I'm still trying to digest that it was written last minute.. You can really go about with fiction.. Glad to have connected with you.. keep in touch..

7. Parul says:

I loved your story and what an awesome job you did weaving it. Swathi – you are a champ girl!
    Congratulations!!

8. Congratulations Swathi! You did amazingly well. Although I couldn't catch up with all your posts, most of the ones I did were written beautifully.
    I do hope you get around to getting your novella published. Good luck!

I am so proud of us for completing this one! And yes, you should publish your novella. I'd stand in line to buy it.

10. Congratulations on finishing the challenge so wonderfully, Swathi. You did an awesome job! And yeah, you should publish the novella. πŸ™‚ All the best

You wrote one hell of an engaging story! Loved the way you narrated the story of Kayra and Ayaan! Well done and yes, you must write more stories! Congratulations and well done!! πŸ™‚

12. I have found your blog through your reflection. Wow, what an ambitious theme you worked on. I don't know how you did it, but I like your idea of stepping back now for the edit that always is necessary. After all that work, don't give up on it. This was my 3rd year to participate and in my reflection I have written about what I think works and doesn't. Now I must think about the future of my blog and hope you will be writing again next year.

13. LOVELY POST
    NICE BLOG DEAR
    i followed your blog, please follow back
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/ #MELODY JACOBS

14. Mary Burris says:

Congrats on completing the A to Z Challenge! Looking forward to next year! See you on the Road Trip!

Mary @ Jingle Jangle Jungle

15. Hello there.
    This was my second year and what I too learned from last year is preparation is key. For my theme of "Things around my home", I had to do a lot of prep work taking/editing my own photos so I actually started writing my posts way back in January! Thanks for sharing your reflections. Happy blogging! Just meandering through from the Road Trip.

Entrepreneurial Goddess