The Goodbyes – College Diary #1

1. Laurel Regan says:

It's interesting how the emotions that hit us aren't necessarily the ones we expect! Congratulations on finishing college, and all the very best with what's to come. 🙂

2. Cool! Will check out your blog posts!
    I'm gonna start degree college in a year.. Not science.. Commerce..might as well read about degree college life.. Coz in the end the experience is the same as any other!
    Mithila @fabulus1710

3. blogoratti says:

Congrats on your achievement, and hopefully the best is yet to come. Best wishes!

4. sadiya says:

Ohhh hw sweet swatz,, yep truly it was a fully emotional day today �

5. a Rat says:

sweet post. waiting to read your college diary. wishes.. 🙂

A Rat's Nibble : A Story Of The Wish Master – 5 Great Gifts for Kids

I know once you are out of college and start your professional life, you'll start missing college even more. College life is the best, And hey! where are the pics, And I so want to see the magazine 🙂

7. Congrats on completing your degree. I know I missed college terribly and even uni after I finished post grad. It's a bit of a rut when y ou start working! 😛

8. Yes the last day of college can be such a bittersweet experience: you love and hate it at the same time for the reasons you mentioned. I hope that your work experience will be enjoyable and sorry to hear you were "forced" into a career field. I think that is NEVER a good idea. (Ahem: I hope you consider writing instead..a book like your A to Z story perhaps?! 😉 You thoroughly hooked me with each and every post I read and I only came in part way…still have to catch up! 😉 <3

9. You should write everything down. You have no idea how hard the important moments are to remember 50 years on. hehe. I'm writing my memoir. Luckily my mother kept letters I wrote to her, which give me an insight into how I thought in my late teens.

10. Parul says:

Congrats on finishing your Engineering! Isn't that an awesome thing? As you said, you will keep on sharing tales from your college life like I still do – from my B.Tech days 10 year on and MBA days 5 years on 🙂 College life is fun! But so is the life ahead! All the best!

11. Kavi says:

Congrats on your completion of Engineering. Yes would love to hear the anecdotes of the college life

12. It takes a while for the feeling to sink in. Would love to read your experiences and relive my college memories 🙂

13. Nibhz says:

Awww!! I know how bad it hurts!! But be happy that it all happened and you have so many memories to look back at! Not everyone is so lucky you know! Waiting to read more of College Diary! 🙂

14. Rachna says:

Such an emotion-soaked post. The dilemmas of life. We hate getting into college. And then we hate leaving it too. 🙂 Take care and look forward to reading more.

15. i can relate to this post 🙂 you have so many memories if you look back 🙂 keep smiling 🙂