A New Beginning – College Diary #2

1. Chicky says:

LOL! I remember my first week at college! Two of my friends and I were looking around for seniors to rag us, but in vain. Some of my male batch-mates from school, who ended up in the same college, actually managed to rag the second year students, pretending to be third years!

2. Scared and excited – I can well understand. And parents refusing to send kids very far from home – same happened to me too. Lovely post Swathi 🙂 Keep writing

3. Parul says:

Good one and yes, you made me remember my first day of Engineering! 🙂

4. Kathy Combs says:

Sometimes our parents really do know what is best for us. After all they do know us better than anyone else.

5. Eli Ert says:

YES. change can lead to new beginnings – that was a fun read- loved to follow your first time in college:-)

6. Wow! I honestly can't remember my first day at engineering college. Oh wait, I do have some memories. After all, I did spot my beautiful wife then 😀
    I know. Cliche…kya karein. Sometimes, love is so 🙂
    Good luck, Swathi.

7. Made me reminisce about my first day in college!! That fear of ragging and changes and everything u have describes was writ large on my face as well!!

8. Geets says:

Back to college days.. They're fun.. and first is dreaded the most, yet turns out the most memorable one..Well done Swathi..

9. My first day of college? I sat on the front seat, with nobody beside me. As years passed, my seat also shifted from first to being the last bencher in the final year! Hihi! Life was fun! Great post, Swathi!

10. Rachna says:

I remember snippets from the first day back in college. I was all nervous and scared too. But it all turned out perfect in the end. 🙂