Zero Visibility

A Beautiful Ending. This Story Of Yours Was A Highlight In This Challenge And One Of My Favourite Themes Too … Kudos To You… 🙂 And Also Slight Tap On Your Head For Killing Me With Curiosity 😉

2. All's well that ends well…nice story. Keep it up. Congrats on the successful completion of the challenge.

3. Aww, that was so sweet ending. You know how to make the reader happy, Swathi. You are awesome!

4. Wow! What a story 🙂 I am going to keep telling myself that quote 🙂 Thank you for being part of my journey through A to Z. I am glad I found your blog. Your posts have been very inspirational.

5. Ruchi Singh says:

Wow! Very nicely wrapped up. Loved the quote 'If it's not okay, it's not the end' perfect!

6. I'm glad everything was okay in the end! 😉 What a delightful story though I missed some of the alphabet near the beginning but was able to follow along. I truly think you should publish this story Swathi and I sincerely mean that! 🙂 <3

7. Simply superb! A perfect little novella Swathi. Congratulations 🙂 I agree with that quote by John Lennon
    Congratulations on completing A-Z Challenge 😀
    My A-Z posts: http://sundarivenkatraman.blogspot.in

All's well that ends well. Glad that the story had a happy ending and loved that quote. True that in the end everything turns fine 🙂

9. Aathira says:

Nicely done, Swathi 🙂 A happy ending for all 🙂 Congrats on completing the challenge!

There are some winners and some losers but alls well that ends well.

11. Every love story should have you for an author. You give it a happy ending. Congratulations on completing the challenge.

12. sulekkha says:

Splendid end to a beautiful story:)

13. alls well that ends well!

loved your series! it had me hooked episode after episode!

Simply awesome….I just loved the series. Hadn't missed a single chapter. Great end to a great challenge 🙂

15. a Rat says:

aw this is such a beautiful ending. enjoyed reading this series, Swathi 🙂

A Rat's Nibble

16. Congratulations on completing the challenge! I hope you had fun and a lot of visitors! 🙂 The linky list for the Reflections posts will be up on the main blog on Monday! 🙂

@TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary – Epics from A to Z
    MopDog – 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

17. Great story! Glad I found you during the A-Z Challenge. Congrats on finishing. We need a wee break now, eh? I'm reading for some end-of-the-road zzz's…

18. J Hanna says:

That was a great ending to your story.

19. J Hanna says:

That was a great ending to your story.

20. Parul says:

What an awesome story Swathi and how much I loved catching up these chapters. Every chapter was weaved so well..Congrats on completing the challenge with such a bang! Lovely meeting you! Will see you around 🙂

21. Happy ending. A beautiful story, Swathi:)

22. Uma C says:

Congratulations, Swathi..you wrapped the story really well. 🙂

A lovely engaging story this has been, Swathi! Loved it! Well done! ♥

24. Nibhz says:

Congratulations!! Yayie!! So much love*tears*

25. Geets says:

Very well woven Swathi.. and the end is just like it happens in movies.. It was indeed a wonderful journey.. coming to your blog everyday and reading and then waiting for the day.. I am glad I came across you..
    Congratulations for completing the challenge.