The Choice

1. I hope there are no more misunderstandings now that Ayaan and Kayra have got a wonderful second chance. Hope they make the right choice!

2. Yeah, I hope they sort it out and get together soon!

3. Yeah, I hope they sort it out and get together soon!

4. Uh oh! Not a pretty sight and a situation to be in.

5. Ls says:

hmm… back in action just when a choice comes up.

6. Promise me you aren't going to disappear for a few days from tomorrow. My poor heart won't be able to take it…. pretty please 🙂

And now you are going to disappear right?

Boohoohoo 🙁

Thank God Kayra saw him and I hope she goes to Ayaan to clear the misunderstanding. You have us hooked 🙂

9. blogoratti says:

That was a great read!

10. Parul says:

So, here is where they meet again! Good one Swathi. I am praying for no more misunderstandings..

11. We're just days from the end of the month, so this is wrap up time. Kayra finally will get a chance to clear all misunderstandings and begin on a better footing. Good luck to her, and to you, Author Sahiba.

oh please let the doubts be cleared. Eagerly waiting for the next part.

13. I can't wait to read the ending!

Things have turned out in ways nobody expected. I hope now they turn out for people's happiness. Waiting eagerly for the next.

Hope she doesnt puts on an act with Ritwik for Ayaan and sends him away once again!! Pls dont do that 😀

16. And this is where you decide to take a break for a few days? I don't think my poor heart can stand it. 🙁
    Kidding! 😛 Go have fun. 😀 But do come back and finish this story or we will haunt you. 😛
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

17. Oh this is SO suspensful Swathi! You HAVE GOT TO MAKE THIS INTO A BOOK I swear (and I have a feeling I am not the only one who would say that…others may have already(! 😉 I am SO excited to hear what is around the corner…next 'page' (post) please…soon?! 😉 <3

18. Aathira says:

Left hanging in suspense now 🙁 Post the next part please!

still waiting for the next part …. 🙂

20. Is he going to think she is married to ritwik? And ansh is their child? Cant wait to see how ull take this fwd..

21. Hello there.
    Thanks for sharing. Just making my way around the challenge.

Entrepreneurial Goddess