Second Chance

1. Oh I hope she sees him and stops him. It would break my heart if he leaves because of a silly misunderstanding after all these years.
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

ohh no no no… please don't let him get away!!! you really know how to stop a reader's heart 😛

oho I hope the misunderstanding clears soon. The both belong together. BTW Jane Green is one of my favorite authors 🙂

4. Aiyooooo…why did you have to change tracks now? Grrrrr

5. Eli Ert says:

Nooooooo, wait ayaan!!!! Oh this is getting unbearable…. hope there will be a secondsecond chance for sure…

Ahhh what a place to stop the story! You are mean 😛

I hope tomorrow comes soon 😀

7. Noooo… Don't go!!
    I wish they meet….

Good going Swathi! 🙂

8. Oh please don't go away….. that's so fascinating Swathi. Just when they were going to get together… OMG! When oh when????
    April 30 I suppose 😉

9. Oh what's happening! Let her see him and stop him.

I hope they don't walk away from each other – at least clear up a misunderstanding.

11. Omg omg, don't leave me hanging like that! I SO want them to have their happy ending!
    My link: http://www.devikafernando.com/blog/blogging-from-a-to-z-challenge-letter-s-soul-mate

12. Geets says:

Wow..what an end..!!!
    Waiting for tomorrow..

13. Ruchi Singh says:

Wow…how you are keeping us hooked! Fantastic!

Oh! You ended the chapter at such a crucial juncture! Waiting for the next chapter now 🙂

15. I had my heart in my throat near the beginning instinctively sensing that this was not going to end well: I was right and wished I was wrong! Please change this to a happy ending! 😉 <3

16. …give them both a second chance! You will, won't you? For us readers at least! 😉 <3

17. It feels as if I'm watching my favourite movie and when it gets to the best scene someone switches the T.V off 😀

18. oh no..don't jump to conclusions!! wait!!

She did turn his way…yes she did. I just hope he gets a second chance 🙂 Lovely writing 🙂

20. beingFab says: