Revealed

1. Eli Ert says:

Aaaahh, he is getting closer… And some more love is in the air I think.. Nothing like a hot charming private detective right:-)

Although I feel sorry for Kayra for what happened, she also has some good friends(with the exception of Shruthi) who support her. Hope Sameer is also found soon.

3. I can sense one more romance brewing. Lovely story Swathi 🙂 Looking forward to reading more

I so loved the quote at the end!

I am waiting to see how this ends 🙂

5. Ruchi Singh says:

Great, a little hint of sub-plot romance!! I am loving it!!

6. Delightful…a love story within a story

7. Romance for more than one character in the offing. You are a generous writer indeed. 🙂

8. Toni Nelson says:

I'll have to go back and read more of the story to catch up.

9. In love with the quote.. and the story is getting along Swathi.. 🙂

10. I don't know the rest of the story but it does sound interesting. I may have to try to read it from the beginning.

11. Parul says:

Finally – they are "set to meet" 😉
    Good one Swathi! Enjoyed it

12. ah! time for the love birds to meet! wonder how she will react to seeing him! and wonder what he will think about the child! is it time for happies endings…

13. sulekkha says:

Another love story in the making, Jason and Rinki…nice

14. Engrossing narrative, Swathi. Love it:)

15. Ohh so close..so close. Can't wait for the next part.
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

Great! One pair will get together finally and the other one is getting ready too! Lovely 🙂

Yeahh they are almost there 😀 plus I love the crush that they are having on each other 😛

18. This is getting juicy, i.e., really interesting…I love where it's going! I'm SO excited…I hope this will end all well for everyone! 🙂 <3

19. Is another love story popping up in this? 😉

20. So glad with this development. 🙂

21. Ah! Love this new spark of a budding romance 🙂

Wow !! I would actually just say that. Loved it 🙂

23. Aathira says:

A sub plot and another romance 🙂 I had missed a few posts. On my way to read the rest!