Quiet Angels

1. blogoratti says:

Interesting tale, seems nice!

2. Kayra was so fortunate to have come across Mrs Iyer. Glad it worked out for her.
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

3. deeps says:

crafty wrought

Good that she had support from Mrs Iyer! Anchors like her are so very much needed during tough times!

5. Eli Ert says:

Oh, I like that Mrs Iyer, can tell she wants good things for Kayra. So addicted to you story Swathi-)

Lucky she had Mrs Iyer. We all need someone to lean on sometimes.

7. Aathira says:

Ayaan, come fast!!! Great story development, Swathi 🙂 I like Mrs. Iyer.

8. a Rat says:

Awesome narration, Swathi.. The story is getting intense everyday.. keep writing 🙂

A Rat's Nibble – Crash the IPL with Pepsi : Of Your Choice

9. I am glad that Kayra has Mrs Iyer to look out for her. God sends His angels to those in need.

Everyone needs someone like Mrs. Iyer for support. Poor Kayra had to suffer so much and Ansh too grew up without a father. I hope Aryaan finds them soon 🙂

circumstances do make people stronger. Another beautiful chapter 🙂

12. Ruchi Singh says:

Its proceeding very well, loving the sub-plots and the new characters!

13. The strength of Kayra…waiting for more.

Mrs Iyer was a quiet angel indeed! 🙂

15. I loved Mrs. Iyer.. and Kayra too..

16. Glad to know she is with a lovely lady, Mrs. Iyer! Your story is progressing brilliantly!

17. Scott says:

While fiction isn't normally my thing, I must say I read every word. Can't wait to read the next entry!

18. Hello there! what an interestin Challenge…I will open the challenge's website to see more details. Also, I like the way you write…you are talented :).

19. Ray says:

Interesting challenge you doing here. I kind of like the overall theme of things. Kind of wish I had gotten in on this one from the beginning. 🙂

20. Vinay Leo R. says:

I've missed so many parts that I feel out of the loop now 🙂 So not commenting on the serial story.

The novel title, I like. Though I feel it's one that my sister will find more interesting.

21. Parul says:

I feel it's now time to meet each other..:)

22. Beautiful! I like the way this novella is turning out Swathi! Good going 🙂

23. so difficult to manage these questions from the little one…god bless angels like Mrs.Iyer!

24. Ooh, I love how where this is going… 😉 😉 (wink, wink) <3

25. You are making me emotional! 🙁

26. Someone like Mrs Iyer will be there for support. But poor Kayra is still missing Ayaan.

27. Kayra is such a strong and positive woman! She faces each challenge as it comes with a never say die attitude! Loved it 🙂

When some people's presence makes our life disastrous , some people make it easy. Mrs Iyer is one of them. I just wish things end up really well for this strong willed woman 🙂