P. S. I Love You

1. Lovely piece of writing Swathi! I am so glad Ayaan took the much needed step to find Kayra 🙂 I'm being optimistic as I wait to find out more.

2. P.S I love you is only a beautiful book but a beautiful movie…i cried throughout!!! even after reading the book

I hope he finds kayra…they need to clear so many things!

3. Parul says:

Great post and yes, I can see hope now. May their paths cross again..
    Swathi – the story is progressing beautifully. You are a story teller 🙂

4. Though I am not participating in any contest, but would like to give you a comment here and would also be glad if you can visit my blog (www.commentaryofheart.blogspot.com)

Nice interplay of multiple characters in a short tale, that is about the journey of mind when the heart is in love 😉

5. I can't wait to read the post where Ayaan & Kayra come face to face. I have heard so much about this book/movie, never got a chance to check it out. Will make a note now.
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

Oh glad that Ayaan still loves Kayra. Now I hope that he finds her. But will he accept her son? Waiting to read more next week 🙂

7. Superb! That's half the problem solved. Waiting for more… eagerly and impatiently 😉

8. *sniffles* I can see we're approaching a happy end (or so I hope). Can't wait for more!
    My link: http://www.devikafernando.com/blog/blogging-from-a-to-z-challenge-letter-p-perfect-partner

Yayyyyyyy! Finally he knew!

I hope he finds her soon 🙂

10. What they call Book 2 in a novel now begins:)

11. Well done. Of course, we don't know how much time has passed since he saw her. She could have moved on, found someone else. But, that's another story.

12. Fast paced narrative and well weaved story. Though reading few chapters, I can make out. Love make us do things. Post the challenge, will read everything in order, Swathi:)

13. sulekkha says:

He still doesn't know about Ansh, can't wait to see how it goes. Lovely

14. I'm waiting for the moment when she'll right before his eyes..!!
    You are one amazing writer Swathi!

15. Eli Ert says:

Oh, ou bring out his emotions so well Swathi – I am so cheering for Ayaan and hope he will find her, and that they will have a happy ever after:-) gotta love this guy

16. Nibhz says:

Heart Aches to see two persons so much in love yet away from each other!! Please bring them together soon!

17. I am glad that Ayaan admits to loving Kayra and to finding her. However, what will happen when he finds out about the other truth about her?! 😉 You are a natural storyteller Swathi! 🙂 <3

18. I like the way the story is taking shape…wanna read more.

19. Arpita Dash says:

I love the way Ayaan had taken steps to find Kayra. Waiting for the next chapter… 🙂

20. Prathima Rao says:

That's some wonderful writing in there Swathi. I am enjoying the story.

I can't wait for him to find her… as usual waiting for me. 🙂

22. it's such a beautiful book. Lovely job with the post!! So happy to be back here.

23. Ruchi Singh says:

Wonderful! Loved the quote at the end, so apt!

Feel so sad for Ayaan! Hope he finds Kayra soon!

25. Aathira says:

A detective! You really know how to spice things up 🙂 Waiting for the happy ending now!

26. Awe…. hope he finds her soon.

27. Love the way story is going. Can't wait to read more! 🙂

So the new interesting part has come with the arrival of the detective in the scene 🙂