My Soul to Steal

1. I hate the Sameers of this world! Such cowards. Poor Kayra.

2. Oh no!! Such a tragedy…my heart goes out to her. But there is no reason to be ashamed! It was just not her fault. Such perverted people like make life hell for others 🙁

3. Poor Kayra. One tragedy changed her life! How long had she been holding on to this secret!!

4. oh my god…so that was the tragic secret she was holding in her heart…

5. sulekkha says:

I wish I could punch this Sameer guy for what he did to poor Kayra. I have a feeling Ayaan would be more than understanding and loving 🙂

Oh My God!! This was the secret. I hope you kill this Sameer in your next parts 🙂

7. God no! 🙁 So shocking. I want karma to punish Sameer!
    And that book you chose sounds very, very interesting!
    My link: http://www.devikafernando.com/blog/blogging-from-a-to-z-challenge-letter-m-marriage

8. blogoratti says:

What a sad and solemn tale.

Oh no. I hope when Ayaan comes to know the truth he beats the balls out of Sameer. Sorry but I really hate people like Sameer. But will Ayaan accept Kayra? I hope he does. Poor Kayra! She had to suffer for 7 years in silence.

10. Ruchi Singh says:

Oh so that was the secret! Can't the Sameer's of thw orld understand that its the soul which gets scarred for life. Very sad!

11. Lata says:

You sure know how to bring in a twist to the tale a-la Jeffrey Archer:)

oh dear.. that's heartbreaking 🙁 I feel so bad for her 🙁

13. Eli Ert says:

Oh, poor Kayra – certainly her soul was stolen.. So sad. Hope you make Sameer pay for what he did!!

14. I feel so bad for Kayra. Her decisions that followed display her strength of character.
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

Oh! What a monster he was!! Terrible thing to happen to anybody! 🙁

16. Parul says:

Oh no! That's so sad..

17. Oh gosh! What a story! Poor Kayra! Too bad THAT wasn't just a dream!

18. Shocked, though not surprised. This is why Sameer ran away and the same reason Kayra disappeared. 🙁 Poor woman! and poor Ayaan

19. Aathira says:

OMG! There are so many jerks like Sameer around. I hope you give him the fate he deserves.

20. Arpita Dash says:

I had guessed it correctly, poor Kayra… Feel sad for her.

21. Nibhz says:

I wish that hadn't happened to her!! Really sad!

22. Omg..!! That's sad..!
    I hope he gets to learn his lesson in the coming chapters..

23. Off!! Just catching up a bit late, because of you know why! And God, this si a sad tale! Off to the next chapters!

24. Never expected this!
    Theses Sameers just destroy lives so easily…

Had never actually expected this. It's too disturbing. But it does happen all around….

26. Amrit Sinha says:

A cowardly act. He has to pay for it.