Kaleidoscope of Hopes

1. Eli Ert says:

Oh Swathi, this is getting too exciting! Happy Lucy confronted him – a woman just knows…. Will stay tuned for his trip back to India…!!

2. Oh WOW, you picked my book! I'm so honoured. 🙂 And apart from that, I loved this scene, it's so jam-packed with emotions, and yes, with hopes.
    My link: http://www.devikafernando.com/blog/blogging-from-a-to-z-challenge-letter-k-knight-in-shining-armour

Oohhhhhhhh cannot wait for the next part 🙂

4. bellybytes says:

what an interesting story you are weaving. Can't wait to get to Z. And it's quite a challenge you've set yourself – a book beginning with the letter and a post based on it ….to weave a tale of your own!

5. You are doing great Swathi! Yes, we have to battle those demons to move ahead in peace!

Very wise Lucy. But looking forward to what Kayra's secret is.

7. Aathira says:

Yayyy for Kayra and Ayaan 🙂 I like where this is going. Waiting for the next part, Swathi.

Lucy is a smart girl… I like her. Another wonderfully written chapter.

9. I am glad that Lucy gave Ayaan the right advice. Poor girl though. Now can't wait to find out what Ayaan is going to find out. Great going Swathi 🙂

10. Ruchi Singh says:

This is exciting and loved Lucy's character but a tad little sad for her as well 🙂

11. Lucy's being way too understanding for her own good! It is good she's giving him space and time to think but will this backfire in the long run…? will have to wait and see!!

12. Things are heating up.

13. sulekkha says:

I am starting to like Lucy now 🙂 She did a brave thing by setting him free. Great piece of writing.

14. I could relate so much with this post Swathi..
    and the story has got so interesting..
    You're doing an amazing job..

15. Yay! I like where this is headed. You chose a very apt quote at the end.
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

16. You are doing an excellent job in keeping us on toes here, Swathi. Loving the story. 🙂

17. The seeker of truth in life beautifully narrated:)

18. Wow! this now gets super interesting. Great going Swathi!

19. Vinay Leo R. says:

Sensible character, Lucy 🙂 As for Devika's novel, I didn't know anything about it.

That was a great advice from Lucy! Hope things work out well for all of them, eventually 🙂

21. Arpita Dash says:

I'm falling for your characters… 🙂 Great going girl 🙂

Lucy is a very wise woman and she did the right thing. Now I only hope that Ayaan finds Kayra.

23. I think Lucy is right: he will never be at peace and never be able to commit to another loving relationship until he settles the love of his life – previous one – first. Hope he does! 🙂 <3

24. Lucy is an angel! Perfect friend!

25. Amrit Sinha says:

It's getting all the more interesting 🙂

Sorry for being late. Had got held up with things. Well there's a lot to catch up now. I hope things go in his favor when he lands in India. Fingers crossed.