Just Listen

1. Vinay Leo R. says:

Hadn't heard of the novel, but your novel(la) is going great guns 🙂 It's queer how we spontaneously relate a thing to someone close to us, isn't it?

2. Poor Lucy. I wish Ayaan could let bygones be and concentrate on Lucy instead.

3. Hmm..sad for Lucy but Ayaan should choose one – go back to Kayra or accept. Good one Swathi!

4. Its sad that Lucy has to deal with a cold husband, but she chose it for herself. Will Ayaan go back to Kayra…or will he accept Lucy and give her a better life??!!

5. Prathima Rao says:

I feel sad for the people who are in Lucy's position.

6. Nice twist in the tale. Wondering what's going to happen now. Great going Swathi 🙂

7. Wise decision Lucy is making to confront Ayaan! 😉 Kayra or her, simple as that and according to his reaction, she should then leave or stay accordingly. 🙂 (I know as I have been in such a relationship.) <3

8. Eli Ert says:

Oh, I feel sorry for her… One should never settle, maybe its better she find someone who loves her back just as much…Great write up- keeping us very engaged in the story:-)

Poor Lucy. It's difficult to live in someone's shadow and knowing that the person you love will never love you as much as you can be heart-breaking. Lucy should let him go. You novella is going great Swathi 🙂

Poor Lucy. If Aayan has eyes only for Kayra, she needs to opt out of the relationship. But let's hope your plot includes many happy endings.

what is she up to… But it must be so tough.. to be always the other woman … Waiting for more.

I think she is in for a heartbreak!

13. While I do feel bad for Lucy as she is in a loveless relationship, I can't help feeling happy and relieved that she is not his wife. Is that bad? 😛
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

14. fabfortee says:

Very interesting story :).
    I always admire people who can write fiction.
    good luck with the rest of A-Z challenge.
    Shali jay from https://shalijay.wordpress.com

15. This made me sad, but your last sentence put the hope back into the story.

Sometimes it isn't easy for people to move on. how much one tries one just can not. But on the other hand there are others who we keep on hurting for our own inhibitions….great going girl 🙂

17. He isn't doing justice to poor Lucy…but one cannot blame him, for dwelling in the past…human mind is such!

18. I wish i could take away the pain from Lucy. She must be in hell realizing nothing is working out even after trying for six long months! Let's hope things might get better

19. Arpita Dash says:

I felt sorry for Lucy. She had taken a right decision to confront him. Great going Swathi… 🙂

20. sulekkha says:

Lucy knew what she was doing when she courted him. He won't ever forget Kayra 🙂

21. Aathira says:

Both Lucy and Ayaan deserve better. Especially Lucy. It must be horrible living in someone's shadow.

22. So sad for Lucy. Good that she decided to confront him.