It Happens For A Reason

1. Wow so Ayaan's life seems to be going well after that fateful night. Although what is the secret that is tying all of them together? 🙂

2. Ayaan seems to resorted to being a workaholic. Classic escape route 🙂

3. Though it is heartening to know that Ayaan has moved on I am just wondering if he is truly at peace by immersing himself in work. Is he doing justice to Lucy? Great post again Swathi!!

Oh, so Ayaan moved on in his life and he has Lucy. But I guess he still remembers Kayra. I'm waiting for them to reunite 🙂

5. Archana says:

Good going! Thoroughly enjoying each episode…

6. beingFab says:

Ayaan sounds like there's a lot of tumult going on inside his mind and one wonders if he's truly happy about his life!

7. Can't wait for more, Swathi. I have so many questions!

8. You can never forget your first love….He seems to be lost in her thoughts even after all these years..Ayaan's thoughts so beautifully portrayed…

Not easy to forget someone whom you loved so much. I am waiting for the next post!

Hmm Lucy but Aayan thinks of Kayra. Poor Lucy.

11. Interesting. had to read a few more to get a hang of it.
    Visit my #atozchallenge at http://www.poojasharmarao.blogspot.com

12. Curious er & curious er. If ayaan has a partner how does he get away with long hours at work? Lucy is his partner right?

13. Ruchi Singh says:

Great going with Aayan, it is good when one is able to relate to the book that you have referred.

14. It is understandable that Ayaan took refuge in his work. But where did Lucy come from? Is she is girlfriend? Wife? How does he get away with such hours then? If she is indeed his partner, I feel sorry for her. Neither does she have his heart, nor his time. Eager for the next one.
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

15. So who is Lucy and why is she waiting for Ayann. Man, it's getting super interesting!

16. Lucy? Now who is she? 🙂 Curious!!!!!! Great going, Swathi!

17. I definitely want to read more. Love your writing style. I'll be coming back for sure!
    Michele at Angels Bark

18. Prathima Rao says:

Is it fair to be attached to a person when you are always thinking & pining for another?!

Now who is Lucy! but happy that Ayaan found someone 🙂

20. Eli Ert says:

Hey Swathi – very well written – was with Ayaan all the way – but getting very curious now – when did Lucy come in to the picture, and who else is waiting for him back home… Staying tuned (biting nails…) 🙂

Good that he moved on in life. But has he forgotten Kayra. I doubt. And looks like he is not happy! 😐

22. I'm curious about the "one face that absolutely refused to fade, no matter how hard he tried!" … 😉 I do believe everything happens for a reason, though oftentimes best seen or known in hindsight. <3

Things have moved on here..or so as it just seems…

24. Aathira says:

I'm waiting for Kayra to reenter his life 🙂 I don't think all is as easy as it seems now.

25. Amrit Sinha says: