Hidden

1. Wow…I love the quote in the end! Also, the narrative is quite gripping.

2. J Hanna says:

This was an interesting post, and I can relate to someone putting their hand on my shoulder and startling me.

3. These tiny nibbles make me crave for more. It's slow torture waiting 24 hours for the next bite. Please Ms. Shenoy, may I have some more? 😉 Great going

I can relate to Kayra changing corporate companies 🙂 Kayra should leave her past behind to start her new life. But easier said than done, no?

5. Arpita Dash says:

Love the quote dear, I told you earlier that I have guessed something… 🙂

6. Wow… you have taken up a big challenge I must say.. Writing everyday with ease is itself a tough job and you are going with serial story… Wow… I need to find the 1st chapter asap… great work 🙂

Absolutely love your narration and the grip you have on each chapter. You have planned this really well. Kudos 🙂

8. Ina Tales says:

Loved the style of your narration. Want to see how this ends. Great planning and every chapter is very interesting.

9. Ls says:

Wow.. you are making it more and more mysterious. Am so curious..what is it?

10. Another new character..and the narration was good. Loving it..

11. Oh-ho, a secret! Loved this scene, and people calling her weird while she's scared what's lurking in her mind.
    My link: http://www.devikafernando.com/blog/blogging-from-a-to-z-challenge-letter-h-honesty

Looking forward to the next part. Love the quote at the end.

this is getting intense. I so wanna know what's going on!!

14. Aathira says:

Your writing has so much of depth in them, Swathi 🙂 And it keeps getting matured with each chapter. Great going!

15. JANU says:

The story is getting more and more complex each day 🙂

16. ahana says:

Ok, I want to know what happened.. What's hidden! Interesting story

17. Progressing nicely, Swathi. Loved the quote at the end.
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

18. What are you gal each day..?!! m so curious to know what happened with Kayra..!

Waiting for the next post.. anxiously..!!

Till then.. Cheers

19. Each and every word described so well. Compelling read. We are all vulnerable in our own way.

20. people never leave you alone…do they? everyone wants to know what secrets you are holding in your hearts! But having said that……I want to know what secrets she is holding…:-)

21. Eli Ert says:

Hey, this is getting interesting.. wanna know what happens next…:-) Great quote:-)

22. The quote at the end ties well with the story. I loved the suspense yet again but I am restless to know where this is leading. 🙂

23. Leaving past behind is no easy task. Loved the narration here, Swathi. 🙂

24. Prathima Rao says:

Very similar to trying to find peace from a place or thing.. no matter where we go if we don't find peace within ourselves, we can't derive it from anywhere. We can never put miles between us and memories because they are within us .. I know it's a "duh" statement 🙂

Am I right in thinking what I am thinking?? No, will wait for you to spill the beans. Loving the way the story is going on, Swathi! Great going! 🙂

26. Amrit Sinha says:

I am curious to know what's in her mind.