God is a Gamer

1. Nibhz says:

Loved the book, loved the quote in the end!! But Ansh??? Kayra got married??

2. Why she didn't inform Ayaan? 🙁

3. Ruchi Singh says:

Now it is getting complicated, I am sure we need to patient :-))

Ah, now I understand Kayra's agitation in previous chapters. But why did she hide such an important matter from Ayaan. Waiting to read the next chapters eagerly!

5. *sniffles* Loved this part, had sort of been expecting a complication. 🙂
    My link: http://www.devikafernando.com/blog/blogging-from-a-to-z-challenge-letter-g-good-enough

6. Whose baby is Ansh? If it was Aayaan's she wouldn't have left…or would she have…ohhhhh…I want to know more!!

Wooaaahhh! How, where, why?

I love the excitement! 😀

8. Oops! 7 years later? Is Ansh, Ayaan's son? What's happening? 🙂

9. sulekkha says:

Bring back the father Ito the picture and make him love Ansh 🙂

10. Its all complicated, isn't it? Loving the new developments, Swathi. 🙂

Love the quote in the end. Very apt for this post. And looking forward to the Ansh mystery.

12. Mary Burris says:

Interesting concept for the Challenge. Thanks for sharing.

13. Aathira says:

I hope the kid is Ayaan's! What is in store for Kayra I wonder. Waiting for the next part!

14. blogoratti says:

Great read, thanks for sharing!

Now that's a twist I was expecting… I am waiting for the whole story to unfold.

16. Lata says:

Great concept – layered – one following the alphabet challenge and the second developing a story thread. Nice touch to keep people guessing. A soap opera in the making here:)

17. It is getting murkier and complicated 🙂

18. You are layer over another.. i dunno where is it going,but it's surely gonna be an interesting one..!!

19. Yay! This is exactly what I had guessed. She moved away coz she got pregnant. The baby is Sameer's if I am guessing correctly.
    But I hadn't expected a time leap. Nicely done, Swathi. 🙂
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

20. Complicated! *wondering how you manage to bring the twist* Nicely done, Swathi 🙂

21. You made my jaw drop Swathi. Still reeling from what I read. Seven years and a child ahead…. whoa 😀

22. Debbie D. says:

Hmmm, so she left because she was pregnant and didn't want the father to know? Interesting twist! Or, is that the wrong conclusion? Clever to keep us guessing. ☺

23. Arpita Dash says:

Ohh.. complicated, I wonder whose son is Ansh.

24. Ohh ! A new character yet again but it thickens the plot further. Whose child is Ansh ? Spill the beans soon. 🙂

Ansh!?! Is he Sameer's son?? Hope we get the answer in the next chapter!

26. beingFab says:

Oh, Ansh brings a new twist to the story!!!!

27. D. Raffael says:

This A-z challenge seems interesting thing, I might try it myself, when I get more spear time. That pic with quote of heart never forgetting is somehow so heartbreaking yet so true at the same time.

xx