Entrapped

1. Shilpa Gupte says:

Hi Swathi! First of all, loved this new look! Second of all, I am sorry, but I couldn't post my comments on the earlier chapters, but, am here now. I must say, you are turning out to be a superb fiction writer! Enjoying reading your story, and waiting to read the rest of the chapters.

2. I hope she is not making a mistake. But I would love to know where this leads to.

3. I want to pry open Kayra's head and read her thoughts! Girl, you should write a book soon πŸ™‚ I love the comparison with the cobweb!

4. Loved the analogy to the spider. And the book sounds like something I have to read. Great snippet for today!
    My link: http://www.devikafernando.com/blog/blogging-from-a-to-z-challenge-letter-e-embrace

5. Ruchi Singh says:

This is going great, a novel in the making!!

What is she hiding that is making her going away her home??

7. You know what's the hardest part, the wait!!! I am loving this novel. πŸ™‚

Looking forward to the secret reveal. The book Entrapped sounds intriguing. Will have to look it up.

she left!! I am still curious about the new character you had added previous day. πŸ™‚

You know the book sounds very Harry Potter-ish πŸ™‚ And I hope Kayra has taken a right decision to cut Ayaan out of her life. Waiting for more πŸ™‚

11. oh! what secret is she holding….but she does seem happy!

12. Vinay Leo R. says:

I like the attention to minute details like the spider πŸ™‚ Well narrated.

13. Great narration, Swathi. The cob web analogy, the secrete she holding, all are pulling me into the story. Good going.

Entrapped we all are…in some form or the other.

What is the secret? I want to know now πŸ˜€

16. Hey, that's not fair. I wanted to know what's up with Sameer. You left me hanging. Smart way to make the reader come back for more Swathi πŸ™‚

• swathishenoy says:

Thank you ma'am πŸ™‚ All thanks to the novels I have been reading lately which have taught me such tricks (Of course the list includes your novels too) πŸ˜‰

17. Aathira says:

What a cliffhanger πŸ™‚ You are making it a point to engage the readers even more with each chapter!

P.S. This was a brilliant example of the 'show, not tell' technique.

18. I would now want to know what she is going to do with that thought? And Ayaan?

19. I am one of the minions for the #Challenge this year. Stopping by to enjoy your post today. You are off to a great start. Congratulations. Come and see me if you have time with a busy April.

20. I found your blog from the A to Z challenge, I am enjoying your serial. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

21. Swathi, I loved the housefly analogy that you used. So apt. Btw, I had an idea as to why she might have wanted to leave. This post makes me think I guessed correctly. I kind of knew she was not alone. However, I am wondering if we both are thinking on the same lines about what 'not alone' means. So curious to see how this story progresses.
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

• swathishenoy says:

Now that is called confusing the writer πŸ˜‰ You are making me curious as to what you might have guessed and if we indeed are thinking along the same lines πŸ˜€

22. Your theme is just awesome as every chapter of yours is πŸ™‚

23. Nice little excerpt. I like the way she compared herself to the trapped fly.

24. I am not sure if my comment is posting so I will try again.

I am looking forward to reading more from you.
    Kathy

25. I am enjoying the flow of your story πŸ™‚

26. Eydie Stumpf says:

Looking forward to the next installment.

27. Good for Kayra moving forward and pressing passed her impulse to fixate on Ayaan leaving.

28. Jo says:

Thanks for your visit Swathi. Good theme. Will have to come back and check the rest of the story so far.

29. Housefly! Wow, brilliant idea! But you are not doing justice to the readers. Why do you keep us waiting for so long! Not fair, Swathi πŸ™‚ I will come back for more! πŸ˜›

30. Namrata says:

Strong and vivid portrayal. Love the way story flows. Keep up Swathi. Kudos! πŸ™‚
    My take for E is Embrace It!

31. Arpita Dash says:

I like the comparison dear… This story turning more suspense…

32. The analogy with the spider.. it so much happens with all of us.. when we feel we're all stuck at one place..
    waiting for the next post πŸ™‚

33. Debbie D. says:

The spider web analogy was so appropriate to what Kayra is going through. I'm enjoying this story and looking forward to the next chapter. πŸ™‚

34. Like Debbie said, the spider web analogy is fantastic, Swathi!

35. The plot thickens with every day. πŸ™‚ I can't wait to see how it all unravels. Great narration.

36. Prathima Rao says:

Well narrated Swathi πŸ™‚

37. Amrit Sinha says:

This is getting more absorbing with every passing chapter.

Liked how you related the trapped fly and her state of mind! Hope she knows what she is doing!

39. Loving the build up in your story so far, Swathi. I like the way you are fleshing out the characters with painstaking care. Always important in a good story. Keep it going. I will read the rest when I get time. Good job πŸ™‚