Double Jeopardy

1. Poor Ayan! I can understand his confusion. And the sudden introduction of Sameer is a great way to end the chapter – making sure that the reader will come back tomorrow for the next chapter. Good move!
    I SUPER-LIKE reference to my novel "Double Jeopardy" as I had thought of exactly that when I read your post title 😀

2. Vinay Leo R. says:

Heard of the novel of course 🙂 Story continues to be interesting, Swathi. waitng to see where it leads…

What!! Ayaan too moving away! Nooo… and who is this Sameer now!!
    Digital Fortress

4. You know how and where to end so that the reader is left curious as to what happens next 😛
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

5. Ooh…introduction of new characters. What has Sameer done that needed him to stay away from Ayaan and Kayra? (I'm guessing they're the ones Shruti was referring to…)

6. My heart goes out to Ayaan. He must have felt so abandoned in his childhood. And now Kayra too is leaving…New entrant Sameer to keep is curious 🙂 !!

7. Ls says:

Ayaan.. poor guy. But why going to Singapore.. isnt Bangalore closer? Its getting more intriguing. And Sameer.. what sentence he served. Loving these short episodes.

8. sulekkha says:

Ayan and Kayra need to patch up soon 🙂 Who is Sameer, sounds like a villain in this tale. Nicely written, must read Double Jeopardy by Sundari V.

Poor Ayaan and who is this Sameer? I can see a new twist forming in your tale

10. Sad for Ayaan but now what angle will Sameer bring to the plot? It gets more interesting from here on..Good one Swathi!

11. Aathira says:

I'm rooting for Ayaan and Kayra. And you have now introduced a new character! Who is Sameer? So many twists and turns! Loving it. Great going, Swathi!

Ah, absolutely love the introduction of Sameer's character and by the looks of it, he seems to be the negative character. Waiting to read more 🙂

13. Who's Sameer, now? Waiting to read more 🙂

14. Read from the start today. And loved the way the story is going. I think there is a valid reason for Kayra for moving out na? And Sameer? Who's he?

Waiting waiting…

15. Wow, you played me Swathi. Now more confusion with sameer in picture. Who is he? You are doing an awesome job here, Swathi.

16. New twist! Becomes more interesting.

Kahaani mein twist! Curious about the brother-sister duo and why did they want the coast to be clear?? Lots of questions… waiting for the next part!

Who is he now ? Something interesting is sure to come….

19. I feel so sorry for aayan…sometimes one grief after another is too much for a person to bear…with Sameer entering, it's getting more interesting!

woa who's the new guy!!! that's curious… waiting for more.

21. Ruchi Singh says:

This was great!! Totally unique concept!

22. That's a great and unique take on a book I loved reading. Superb:)

23. Archana says:

Read the story so far. An unusual protagonist. Good going! Waiting for the next installments 🙂

24. You are one unique writer Swathi..! and the your style of ending the story.. marvellous..!!
    M waiting.. until the next post! 😉

25. Nice to see the twist. Going back to the old ones.
    BTW this is quite a difficult and challenging task and pretty interesting too. All the best 🙂

26. Arpita Dash says:

Didn't see this twist is coming…. 🙂 Who is Sameer??? Eager to know him…

27. Awesome twist – and awesome novel to choose. It's one of Sundari's books that I still have to read.
    My link: http://www.devikafernando.com/blog/blogging-from-a-to-z-challenge-letter-f-forbidden-love

28. This is 'two'much, Swathi! Great going, girl!

29. Amrit Sinha says:

A new character … sounds interesting 🙂

30. Like the build up of suspense. I wonder what the new character is upto. 🙂

31. Prathima Rao says:

Your series makes for perfect weekend reading with a glass of juice in hand 🙂 Like the way the storuy is developing Swathi.
    (http://totallyinternalreflections.blogspot.sg/)