Things That Define Me

1. Nabanita says:

We are so many things and more….You have put this so beautifully here…

2. It is indeed difficult to give a brief intro of the self. And a person like you who has so many passions, it must be really difficult. I liked your one sentence introduction of yourself, Swathi.:)

3. You seem a multi-faceted and talented young lady.Such a versatility would not have come by without dedication and a passion to learn.
    An impressive profile !!

4. Kathy Combs says:

You are so many things…but most of all amazing! ♥

5. tulika singh says:

Wow Swati I'm so impressed. Truly – singing dancing painting writing… Lord girl is there anything you don't do?

6. Wow! So many things! Great introduction Swathi 🙂 And yeah you cannot keep the intro short- I understand- personal experience 😉

7. Ananya Tales says:

Great Post, following ur blog from today 🙂
    Hopefully u like mine enough to follow me back !

8. Rupasi says:

Oh Man! Those books!!! Can I borrow a few of them 😛

9. Yep. I find it incredibly difficult to write or complete the about me section too. But you seem to have done a darn good job of it. Great intro

10. Rekha Dhyani says:

Loved your description. The second para resonates a lot with me. And your library. You make me greedy! 🙂

11. You are so full of talent and you are right about filling in that "About me" section. I realized that I need to get back to my forgotten hobbies of painting and crafts after reading this 🙂

12. may all your dreams come true 🙂 I agree with everything , lucky to have friend like you 🙂 coz you are the best when it comes to that 🙂 you know that 🙂 keep writing 😉 maybe someday in future your name says everything and ders no need of introduction 🙂 i look forward you will reach that and i'm sure you will 🙂

13. MashaAllah how passionate and multi talented girl you are.only few people are blessed to have such an amazing talent
    I like that painting and your writing skill the most,I wish one day when u become the very famous writer I can easily get an autographed copy of ur book without waiting in a queue,Insha'Allah…..