Having a crush on someone is a sweet torture. You don’t know if your crush likes you, but you can’t stop feeling excited every time you get a glimpse of them. So first, I would talk to him, make friends and pay a lot of attention. It’s always better to know your crush’s likes and dislikes. It helps you prepare for the D-Day! After all, I don’t want to spring him in a situation where he gets all uncomfortable. So, after a lot of getting to know, I will devise my plan! Meanwhile, I will drop little hints to let him know I like him. But not the grand plan! I want the proposal to be a surprise for him. A day both of us would cherish forever. And what better than Valentine’s day to express my love?
OK. The date is set. But what would I do? How would I propose? I want to do something special. So I start writing down the ideas which I think will be good.
- Maybe I can paint his portrait on a huge canvas. Will it be good? Of course it has to be. Though it might look simple, there goes a lot of effort in creating a masterpiece. I can pour all my love for him in the painting.
- Next, maybe I can arrange a romantic dinner, perfect with wine and candle light. I know the old saying which says “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”. Maybe I can prepare a delicious course for dinner, with all his favorite items on the menu.
- Put a vase with flowers on the dining table, maybe red roses. It always sets up a lovely environment.
- Maybe prepare a video with all our pictures and some sweet messages to him. I can play it before I propose him. Maybe I can even write a sweet poem for him and add it in the video.
- And, of course, get down on one knee and propose to him, when I finally express my feelings for him.
Now, don’t ask me what will happen next! I don’t know. This was the planning part and it was under my control. His reaction, on the other hand, is not something I can predict. I will let you know the rest, when it happens. Till then, enjoy the season of Love!
Until the next post,
Keep Smiling 🙂