2015 – A New Beginning
2015! A new beginning, a new journey. 2014 was a very productive year. And I hope I can work enough to make 2015 the same, maybe even more. I am not a person to party on new year or think that new year brings good things with it. I believe it is up to us to do good things and make this year worthwhile. I don’t make resolutions every year because I know I will never follow them. So instead of making resolutions, I am creating a wishlist. Whenever I feel confused, I hope this wishlist will help me realize what I really want. Here are a few things I would wish to accomplish in this year –
- Learn to drive a 4 wheeler and get a license. This one is gonna happen soon as I am already learning driving and I am definitely enjoying it.
- Write more often. Last year, though I was blogging regularly in the first half of the year, it took a back seat from august with the commence of final year. I wish I can manage both well this year, without either taking a backseat!
- Study well and secure a seat in a good college. Yes, I plan to do MTech.
- Get published again (as a contributing author or by writing a full length novel)
- Stop wasting time over unnecessary things and give more time for myself; maybe fine tune my hobbies and learn new things.
- Read more books. Reading books has always been my favorite pass time and I don’t want to give it up when life gets busy. I want to make time, even though a little, and enjoy reading awesome stories.
- Give up fears and insecurities and learn to love myself. I have realized this is very important if one wants to be successful.
- Learn to let go of things and people that hurt me. I want to learn to accept the truth, no matter how hard it is and move on with life, leaving behind unpleasant memories (and people!)
- Make new friends. Being an introvert, I don’t usually mingle much with people. I like to keep to myself. Though I don’t want to change it completely, I want to learn to be a little more social.