Melbourne – The Most Livable City

1. Arpita Dash says:

After watching all the videos I think I like 'Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm' the most.

I'm fond of strawberries and I have a special liking towards farms, cause I love the silence and the fresh air. The green scenery is also breathtaking. So I fall for that place.

2. cruxrebels says:

Great post! After reading your post & watching all the videos, Iโ€™d most like to visit the Dandenong Ranges for itโ€™s scenic beauty, breathtaking view and cool breeze blowing through my hair. ๐Ÿ˜› Iโ€™d give anything away for driving through the winding roads which are present throughout the ranges. Iโ€™d love to stay at one of the bed and breakfast cottages and go on frequent excursions in the forests with my camera which provides excellent views. And not to forget the famous ride in the Puffing Billy, a day reserved especially for that. To add to that, there are also several picnic spots for me and my friends to spend a fun-filled day and the ranges are a perfect spot for hiking and cycling.

Pingback: https://cruxrebels.wordpress.com/2014/12/24/melbourne-the-place-to-be-see/

Wish you and your blog a happy new year! ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Hemaaa says:

Wonderful post and interesting videos that make me feel that
    Melbourne invites the eternal romantic in me to hold hands with my beloved and go see the Twelve Apostles .Go on long drives on the great ocean road. In the middle of nowhere in a vineyard spread a table and enjoy a meal and a glass of wine with my dear one. Enjoy the sunsets holding hands and do lots of shopping at the Queen Victoria Market and see all the graffiti being created at the hosier lane.
    Great Post and interesting videos watching them I am sure to visit Sovereign Hill for spending some time in the era gone by. The lure of gold and panning for some nuggets is a temptation that is too much to resist. After I have found the gold I am bound to celebrate it with some wine so I will visit the vineyards and enjoy some great wine from the Yarra region .Visit the Pannys Phillip Island Chocolate Factory and have my fill with this yummy delight.
    therisingstarz.blogspot.in/2014/12/melbourne-selfie-capital-of-australia.html
    therisingstarz.blogspot.in

4. Ranjith says:

Nice post. And pretty well explained. I absolutely loved the way you described the places in detail. Your post gives me a feeling that I've been there in Australia for myself. Of all, I would like to go and experience the hot air balloon ride. Would be an awesome experience, that too one, memorable for an entire lifetime.

– Ranjith (http://www.alightheartedtalk.com)

5. alok says:

Interesting Post
    After reading your post and watching all the videos
    I feel I have stepped into a kaleidoscope called Melbourne
    Where Vistas of experiences would unfold one after another
    The nature lover in me is enticed by the thought of watching the penguin parade.
    Traveling though the great ocean road, soaking up the freshness as the breeze ruffles my hair gets me in the mood to pack my bags for Melbourne.
    But before I can move ,Puffing Billy whistles and invites me for a ride. The kid in me jumps with joy at the thought of visiting Pannys Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
    Even before I can deside on the list of places that I would like to see in and around Melbourne.
    Whatโ€™s that noise that I hear ?
    Oh its loud cheer from MCG as the cricket world cup 2015 is about to kick start.
    So many plces to see and so much to do.
    I am thetimetraveler ( http://goo.gl/wdXDzu ) and I have decided โ€ฆ Melbourne here I come ( http://goo.gl/RvUCQf ).

6. Nice post!
    As for answering your question, I would love to visit the Melbourne Cricket Ground. Being a cricket enthusiast, I donโ€™t think I would getter a better thrill in Australia than watching a Boxing Day Test Match live at the MCG. The Australian cricket fans are very hostile towards opposition players but are the first to appreciate a good player. I would want to sit amongst the 100,000 fans and cheer for my team. It would be even better if I got a seat next to Anushka Sharma so that if Virat Kohli scores a century and blows a kiss at her again, I would be on TV ๐Ÿ˜€

7. Hey ,Superb post ,so all set to pack bags to have a thrill at Melbourne,Now being high on my wish list .Uโ€™ve very well covered the best of Melbourne and for the entry in contest ,there cannot ever be a single place for me.It has to be a bouquet of places to calm down my zest to explore it.So naming ,first comes the Great Ocean road not just to linger or have a decent walk but to amaze myself with Jetskiing ,Scuba diving and to try swim with Dolphins,seal Yay,these beautiful creatures would be lucky to share a swim with me.ha ha.Then it would be Eureka Sky deck, to have an awe inspiring experience to be closest to sky and get the sky deck view of this liveable city, MCG to watch and cheer the players on one of the worlds best cricket ground!

Wishing u Best of Luck & a great year ahead.

Visit my blog

8. Hemaaa says:

Hi
    My email id is hemmma09@gmail.com
    in case you decide me as a winner