Techno Tribute!

1. Sweet! We sometimes take so much for granted, don't we? I would be lost without technology!

That's a nice techno tribute. Incidentally, none of these were available to us when we were graduating! πŸ˜€

3. Pixie says:

Such a nice tribute when everyone else has been going against technology! we didn't have too much to go on.. but a lot of these things especially google made a lot of things easier!
    loved it!! πŸ™‚

4. Lexi Gunn says:

Hehe. That was a lovely tribute to something that we really do take for granted. I often recommend using technology for various needs when studying and planning essays on my student tips website. Thanks for sharing this poem.

5. Google was a lifesaver whilst I was at uni!

6. Carol Graham says:

What a great tribute and wonderful idea! Thank you for the reminder of how far we have come and how much we are learning.

7. haha guess, I gotta move with time..PDF notes and world of Ipad was an alien concept. But, can the battle of exam be won without Xerox?

8. I often wonder how my girls would do without technology now. I know I would be lost but I didn't have it while I was growing up.

9. Cathy Graham says:

We're so lucky to have all this technology, aren't we? None of it was around when I graduated in the late 1970s. If only we'd had Internet back then. Yep, it's a different world.

i sooooooooooooooooooooo agree. I wouldnt have passed college if it wasnt for google πŸ˜›

How creative was this! You don't need google for such posts! πŸ™‚

12. Is this inspired by the gratitude challenge Swathi? πŸ˜‰
    Loved it!

13. Usha Menon says:

Interesting! Modern gadgets have made life much more easier.

14. this shows how we r so dependent on tech πŸ™‚ creative πŸ˜‰

15. Hehe! This is very true.
    Nice tribute!

16. Facebook and Whatsapp put to good use (finally) I see πŸ˜› Good tribute Swathi πŸ™‚

17. Wow….Good tribute to techology. Most of these things were not available to us when we were at college, so I udnerstand how valuable they are for a student !

hahaha so true!!! we wouldn't pass if it weren't for this technology! loved the rhyme!