Last Conversation!

1. Amanda Love says:

That's a lovely story and you're a very talented writer. Have you thought about publishing short stories?

2. Viyoma says:

Too good….My first social networking started with orkut. Well written farewell for our old friend.

3. Ishithaa says:

Orkut holds many memories about many people and the many journeys I have undertaken in life. Nice write up this 🙂

4. Kajal Kapur says:

A beautiful story…took me back in time…nostalgic 🙂

5. sulekkha says:

Saying goodbye to an old and trusted friend is a sad thing, even if it is a website 🙂 Nice

6. Relationships are funny things ! This was well-written, Swathi.

7. juhi says:

you know wht swathi you are a fabulous writer i mean i like the flow in ur writing and the choice of words and everything
    keep posting 😀

8. Very nice, here I was shedding a few tears for a long lost friend. Orkut has really gone….RIP.

9. Shailaja V says:

Beautifully done 🙂 I think Orkut will be happy to see all these 'testimonials' that the WOW writers are writing 🙂

10. Aaaw….you are a true story teller! 🙂 Orkut was such a big part of our lives once…can't believe it's a closed chapter…

11. blackbeauty says:

Nice post! I have visited orkut so many times lately… Its too bad when something just ceases to exist..

12. Nice story Swathi 🙂

13. Anmol Rawat says:

This prompt itself was nostalgic and you have enhanced the nostalgia with your post. Good one 🙂

14. This resonates a true story on orkut of someone I know who was almost tricked this way. Must have been true for many others as well. Orkut was the pioneer. It was such a rage. Although I never signed up on orkut, I just know how it shaped our virtual social lives.
    Nice post.

• swathishenoy says:

You never signed up? :O You really have great will power!
      Yes this story might be true in case of many who use social networking sites extensively!
      Thanks for visiting 🙂

15. wonderful wonderful writing

16. Well penned. Orkut has given us many memories to cherish. 🙂

oh i loved this post totally! he was indeed a good friend!

18. Bikram says:

when i started reading i thought there was a real he, you talking about and it was orkut .. well I did not have a good experience but I still beleive that they were Good old days and as they say all good things come to an end ..

Bikram's

19. Nice ode to the Orkut, Swathi 🙂 Congratulations on the WOW.

20. You've put the emotions flowing from the heart, expressed so beautifully. That's the true measure of a good writer and ur one, Swathi:)
    Felt a twinge of nostalgia.

21. Good one, Swathi…. I went back to my orkut days and all those memories again 🙂