Untold Story of a Fighter!

1. A says:

Hey, nice one Swathi! I would love to read the rest of the book as well, just like the audience πŸ™‚ A lovely introduction to a fab book!

I so believe in 'Just once more'! It all works out in the end, if it doesnt, then it is not the end. So keep trying, just once again… lovely story, Swathi. Well written! πŸ™‚

3. I might have been a little disappointed to see this was fiction πŸ˜‰ Great writeup

4. No matter whether this is a post written in response to a prompt, you make a great point: it's hardest to write the truth about ourselves, but when we do it is then we offer our best work.

5. Very nice read Swathi! The introduction left me wanting more. πŸ™‚

6. I agree with what Kathy said… it is hardest to write the truth about ourselves, especially when we have faced pain and had to struggle… sounds like it would have been a good work of 'fiction' πŸ˜€

7. sulekkha says:

Great piece of writing, best of luck for the contest. We all have faced challenges and come out winners, almost.

8. Leo says:

Wow, I liked the emotions to that narration. Snippet or not, that would make one good introduction. Hope the book is on its way.

I'm sure you will live this dream one day for sure and this day isn't far away!

10. SG says:

Wonderful. There is one way to overcome the nervousness before addressing a large crowd. Keep telling yourself the whole audience is idiot,.

11. Usha Menon says:

Swathi, congrats, the introduction,whether a fiction or reality touched the heart. I was disappointed why it came to an end so quickly. Yeh dil maange more. Excellent read.

12. Tina Basu says:

Wow Swathi, very nicely done, so much into it.

Tina from The Sunny Side of Life

13. Anmol Rawat says:

Good One πŸ™‚
    Do complete this biography in future πŸ™‚

14. I could relate to some part of your life, Swathi, and more because you've expressed them soo well. Hope you cone out with this book sometime soon. It'll be a very interesting read!

If the snippet was this good…how the book would be. I am as enthralled as the audience!!
    This was too good.

16. Wow! That was touching and inspiring πŸ™‚ Very well written Swathi πŸ™‚

17. umangawasthi says:

Wow!!! That's the spirit! Liked it very much Swathi! I want to know how she continues the last time! πŸ™‚

18. A roller coaster ride coupled with adventure and lemons thrown that you turn into milestone. It calls for the novel.