Diagnosis of Study Holidays!

1. sadiya says:

Such a hilarious post, .i was rolling out of laughter while reading this šŸ˜€ commendable job done, i am sure millions of students can relate to it, this post is a story of every student, mindblowing post really thumps up:-)

2. Hehe šŸ˜€ Fun post šŸ˜€
    Enjoyed reading this.

3. Judy Yaron says:

Delightful, Swathi! Hope you are not inflicted … and if so, writing this post has relieved some of your suffering.
    Get well soon:)
    HUGS <3

that was awesome!! hats off!

5. geeta nair says:

Hilarious post.Loved the diagnosis. Could relate to the majority.

6. Laurel Regan says:

Too funny! Thanks for sharing. šŸ™‚

7. SG says:

Good one. I have a solution. During the study holidays, friends can opt for "combined study". (This is only excuse for the parents). In the name of combined study, friends can have good time – shopping, movies, eating, etc. If a boy-girl are in love, they could arrange a "combined study" for just the two of them.

hehehehehe I used to suffer from this. Now I am past that age šŸ˜›
    I laughed so much šŸ˜€

Now that brought back a whole lot of memories. Buddy systems worked for me – a group of friends checking up on each other is a good motivator.

10. Hahaha this was hilarious Swathi! I feel sorry for you and the bunch of other who are going through the study holidays rigmarole. I was reminded of my own days of torture back in time.
    Best part was where you found a dot on the wall more interesting than studies šŸ˜‰

11. I meant bunch of *others

12. Such an entertaining post! I was taken back to my own study holidays. "how much did you finish?" If I had kept a count of how many times I heard that question during my study holidays I would have been a millionaire today! šŸ™‚

13. This post has been selected for the Tangy Tuesday Picks this week. Thank You for an amazing post! Cheers! Keep Blogging šŸ™‚

14. I am not even worried that I wasted my four years in college. But I am really worried I wasted all those study holidays when I could have enjoyed so much! šŸ˜›

15. Anirudh Rao says:

Wonderful post, could easily relate to it. The word 'purgatory' caught my eye in no time. The best part is the guilt which one encounters during that time which takes away all the fun but nevertheless is the time when we watch majority of sitcoms and do all the stuff which we always wanted to do and enjoy..:)
    Cheers for the tangy tuesday picks selection

16. Superb !! Hilarious šŸ˜‰
    I wish I could be a student again šŸ˜€

17. gkam says:

Well written. Reminds me of the post I'd written on my engineering days. Check it: http://survivaloftheoptimist.blogspot.in/2009/07/you-know-you-are-in-engineering.html

18. haha! Hilarious. Congratulations on back2back Tangy Tuesday šŸ™‚