Black is Beautiful!

1. Nabanita says:

wow I love black too…I don't know but I find so much depth in this colour as it it adds an extra dimension to anything and everything it adorns! I love all the things you mentioned here if I may add !

2. cifar shayar says:

beautiful black desires

my entry for the contest Black Is Beautiful

3. Bikram says:

I love the color black .. I remember when i was in india i use to tie a turban and mostly it was black 🙂

Now it is black jeans or black tee's .. it is a lovely colour

I loved that lamborghini ooooh Pure JOY …

Bikram's

4. Oh black used to be my favourite too for many many years. Almost all my clothes were black (or blue) and my mum almost wanted to ban me from wearing black at one stage! 🙂 Now though, I love my reds, purples, oranges and yellows but still have a lot of black dresses. And every girl needs one Little Black Dress! 😀

5. Good one Swathi 🙂 Best wishes for the contest.
    Also, I guess you meant to say for purchasing laptops, "I had clearly said 'black'" 🙂

I love black too! I am eyeing the Black Kindle too and the LBD too, only if I fit into one 😀
    All the best for the contest, Swathi 🙂

7. SG says:

I love black color. There is a very famous Tamil movie song. Karuppu thaan enakku pudicha coloru. (Only black is my favorite color.)

8. A says:

I love black too. Though I prefer gadgets in white. And pink, as much as it is girly, I love it 🙂 Good one, Swathi. The black gown looks amazing. And good luck with the contest!

9. I loved the LBD and I love black hair. In school days we had to wear black shoes and black ribbons.

10. Vidya Sury says:

Black is one of my favorite colors, too, Swathi! 🙂 All the best for the contest.

Wonder how they manage on those stilettos!

I loooove black.. Makes me look thin 😛
    Black heels are the absolute best!

12. Loved it, Swathi… I guess we have a similar taste to get out of a Black Lamborghini 😉
    P.S: I am trying my luck at the contest too 🙂

Visit me @taleoftwotomatoes