Loneliness!

A post full of such a strong emotions and equally strong message! I could feel pain piercing right into my heart!

this is so touching. You expressed the feeling of loss and loneliness so well.

3. Laurel Regan says:

So very moving. Well done! Thank you for sharing.

4. Jyothi Nair says:

I was happy to read the last part where you mentioned it was Fiction! It felt so real. The emotions and the Flow! Beautiful!

5. This is a poignant story.

6. Kathy Combs says:

Music soothes the soul. Sometimes I hate looking at pictures from the past. They remind me how much I miss my Mom and Dad. Right after they first died I treasured their pictures and felt as if they kept them near me. I could look at them when i needed too..but now they just make me feel sad. ♥

Gosh! Hate such reckless driving on the roads! A very moving story, very well narrated, Swathi!

8. SG says:

Expressed very well.

9. Beloo Mehra says:

Such a terribly sad story! What pain she must be going through – can't even imagine.
    You expressed well her helplessness and her inner struggle to keep up appearances.

10. Anita says:

Sad story Swathi.
    But, reality… Nicely narrated.

11. cifar shayar says:

emotional ,you weaved the quote beautifully in the flow of the narrative

Insult

12. Shailaja V says:

That was a twist I did not anticipate, Swathi. You are getting better at reeling in your readers 🙂

That was so sad. You brought out the sadness, despair and loneliness very well. And music does soothe the soul.

14. Ankur Anand says:

sad .. i wonder are people alone or a "lone" sometime ? .. wonderfully narrated 🙂

15. Such a sad story! And more often than not somebody else has to pay somebody else's fault. Well written Swathi 🙂

Ah the pain…brought back some harsh memories.

17. Samik says:

Quite sad… I can't handle that much of sad. So I shall pass only by saying it was well portrayed…

18. Bikram says:

Those are lot of emotions in one post .. Take care
    and good story

Bikram

19. Good one, Swathi. Glad that it's fiction and not fact !!

20. Powerful post with well expressed emotions and what one goes though at the loss of a dear one. Heart wrenching no doubt but expressed in a way that one identifies with the person.

21. Wow!!!First time on your blog and loved the first post that i read. The flow was too good.

22. post wid emotions 🙂 well described n yep music helps 🙂