Birthday Bash!

1. shiva kapoor says:

Oh birthdays are made special only by people around… Wish you a belated happy birthday

2. Rupasi says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Lots and lots of love to you 😀
    Friends are angels!!!

3. there's a collage i made 😉 😀 happy birthday again swatz 😉

4. Kathy Combs says:

Sounds like you had a completely lovely day…and that is all and more than I could possibly wish you now. I am so happy you had a great birthday!! Happiness always♥

5. Belated birthday greetings!!!

6. sadiya says:

You bet! V all had a fun time 😛 I wish v cud hv stayed a lil longer,, (time constraint 🙁 )nevertheless enjoyment was at its peak. 🙂

7. What a wonderful birthday surprise they prepared for you. Yes, good memories made that you will remember for a lifetime! You are blessed to have such caring friends and family. I am smiling about your happy day! 🙂

Belated Birthday wishes babe!!! And you deserve every bit of happiness that comes your way.

9. Wow, that was beautiful birthday indeed. Belated Birthday wishes Swathi 🙂

10. Wow Swathi a nice birthday you had there 🙂 And it would be good to see a picture of you with the facial on 😀

Hey your had an awesome day!! That too in the middle of the exam!! That made me remember my birthday during my odd semester exam when my friends celebrated it at 3am waking me up with the chocolate cake in hand! 😀

• swathishenoy says:

Thanks a lot Nibhz for making it special 🙂
      Yes, I never had thought it would turn out like this! 3am? That would have been a preety surprise for you 😉

12. sitara nair says:

I had this thing for birthday bashes until got married…
    My parents as yours believed in seeking the lord's blessings…
    The family I got married into had this idea of birthday bashes…..
    But to be very sincere I have gone back to visiting temples….

13. SG says:

Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday too youuu
    Happy Birthday dear Swaaatheeeeeeeeeeeee
    Happy Birthday toooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

14. geeta nair says:

Belated birthday wishes.

Would have loved seeing a pic. of yours with the choco truffle.

15. Hey it isn't everyday that you get a chocolate facial for free from friends 😀 😀 😀

Enjoy maadi 🙂

16. with friends special days become extra special !

and belated happy b'day 🙂

17. Bikram says:

wishing you a very happy birthday , I know I am late..

many many happy returns of the day

Bikram