Super Heroes and Super Powers – WOW #12

That was so nice! I too wished to get into Hogwarts and hangout with Harry and enjoy all adventures!
    But the Power you wish to have now is one of the most important in Life!! You will surely be blessed with it!

2. Anita says:

Nice choice of superpowers πŸ™‚ Even I loved to dream of all this- being invisible, foretelling the future…looong list πŸ™‚ Yes, we all need Strength!

3. Ankur Anand says:

you never know what superheros go through .. ! nicely written πŸ™‚

4. Great! A nice set of super powers I must say πŸ™‚

5. A says:

That was a nice one Swathi πŸ™‚ Yes, our dreams change as we grow older πŸ™‚ And yes, the HP craze, tell me about it!

6. Th!nker says:

I dont know, but i never was a harry potter fan… like ever…!
    i am more of a spiderman fan… swinging around the city with help of sticking webs… i would really like that! and now with Andrew Garfield… it has increased to a totally new level πŸ˜›

and talking about dreams… i always wished for becoming doctor πŸ™‚

7. blackbeauty says:

Nice one… The will power and strength to carry on makes a human superhuman.

8. cifar shayar says:

what you think is what you get,I am sure you will get that power of strength.

Super Power

9. Beloo Mehra says:

That was a good reflective kind of post, Swathi! Strength to persevere…that is the best power to have, really. Everything gets easy if we can persevere and keep that inner strength. Nicely done!

10. haha.. cute post. Its true though.. with time, our choices too evolve and we see things with a new light.. so Harry Potters magic spells/powers which seemed so awesome back then now seem less relevant than being able to keep those we care for safe πŸ™‚
    Good one.

• swathishenoy says:

Yep true that is πŸ™‚ Though I still love HP, the addiction has gradually decreased over time! Thanks for visiting Roshan πŸ™‚ Keep coming along πŸ™‚

11. HP fan, haan?? Well, I havent written for this prompt but when I read about this prompt, I too wanted to be somebody who could read the whole book in just one glance. How cool would it be, isnt it? And yes, your last paragraph is what even I would wish today. Nicely done!

• swathishenoy says:

Thank you Jyotsna πŸ™‚ And yes, if we could have the power of reading a book in a glance, how many novels we can read a day!! πŸ™‚ Sounds tempting πŸ˜€

12. Kathy Combs says:

I don't think there is a person alive who read the books or saw the movies that didn't wish they could go to Hogwarts and have powers like Harry Potter. I know I did…and still do! β™₯

13. B says:

hmmmm well well well I am sorry I am not a fan of harry potter but Hogwarts the place I sure am .. I would have loved to be a student in there πŸ™‚

beautiful article loved reading it

Bikram

14. Love ur WoW post..been a huge HP fan and desi I love AB in Shahenshah, wrecked havoc in lives of evil rich to give to the poor and, of course, Koi Mil Gaya. Now, where is my magic wand:)

15. Partha says:

Dream big. May you get the desired strength to save your beloved. Thanks for stopping by my post – http://parthasadhukhan.wordpress.com/2014/05/30/being-a-superhero/

16. Anmol Rawat says:

That's a nice set of superpowers there πŸ˜‰
    But I do hope you gain that super strength on practical terms πŸ™‚

17. The Wanderer says:

So you are a part of the legion of HP fans! πŸ˜‰
    That was a very nice post! Especially the title – reminded me of a very beautiful song by Iron & Wine πŸ™‚

I always wished I could teleport!

19. Mina Menon says:

am unable to go beyond the fact that you were in class 2 whjen HP drama started. Imagine i was almost in enginerring then… haaw!

How I wish you get all you wish for ….and you are also a HP Fan. Good post …very honest one indeed …liked it πŸ™‚

21. Cool post πŸ™‚ May the real super power that you aim for , 'strength' fill your deeds!

22. preethi says:

Enjoyed your post thoroughly πŸ™‚ aaah….Harry potter…I could write even a whole post in your comments section. It's simply brilliant is it not? πŸ™‚

23. Aaaah Harry !!!
    With this comment, Im lifitng you high up in the air and proclaiming to the world that you're a superb writer… here we go…

Wingardium Leviosa !!

I'll say this, the truth, even if u try to test me with veritaserum….

and it's not becus of felix felicis that you're writing well πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

Need I say more ? πŸ˜›

• swathishenoy says:

OMG OMG OMG!!! Thanks a lot Sreeja πŸ™‚ That is the greatest compliment I have received so far πŸ™‚ Nah am not using Felix Felicis. I know you won't lie πŸ˜‰ Thanks a lot dear πŸ™‚ **Blushing and smiling like an idiot**