Rains!

Aah! We need rains badly in our part of the world too. It is sooooooooo hot!

2. Gabriella says:

You have captured the longing for rain in a very powerful way. I remember one summer when the hear was so unbearable that all pleasures and laughters seem to have vanished.

3. We're all hoping they do come soon! 🙂

4. Mary says:

You have really written a poem which makes me feel the yearning for rain. Sometimes temperatures can be so intense without it! Hope your rain comes VERY soon.

Thanks for joining Poetry Jam. Nice to meet you.

5. Nice to meet you, this is somehow an uplifting poem as there is an undercurrent of hope despite the drought. Nice writing!

6. Laurel Regan says:

Lovely – well done!

7. Peggy says:

I can relate to your desire for rain. We have had a very dry year and it feels worst when it is very hot as well. Here's hoping for rain!

Here the sun has been melted out by the rains…GOD'S OWN COUNTRY it truly feels now!!!
    This was a beautiful one!

9. Th!nker says:

I truly love rains… Its nature's best gift to us!!!

10. Rain,rain – come soon, you are needed badly ….

11. alan1704 says:

I look up at the sky longingly – Love this and the feeling of hope and expectation, that feeling of renewal.

Rains where are you?? *waiting by window looking at the sky*

13. Ankur Anand says:

i guess ur prayed have been answered in some part of the country 😛 nicely written 🙂

14. B says:

well I will pray too that you get rain.. its been raining cats and dogs here and we dont want rain.. we are praying for RAIN..

Take care

Bikram

15. i felt the poem 😀 i felt as if its rainin 😀

16. Brian Miller says:

ah mother nature def has great beauty…i love the smell of mud after the rains as well…i hope you get that rain….

17. Laurie Kolp says:

I am sitting here listening to some much needed rain splatter against my window… sending good vibes your way.