Password – WOW #10

1. Carol Graham says:

You did a great job of bringing back those memories we all went through in the early days of learning the computer. We have all been naive!

Carol @ Battered Hope

2. You can afford to forget the password but not the user id.Funny experience you had.For blogs give permissions to your other user ids so you can retrieve in case you forget

Haha!! First ever id and pwd are always fun to remember! Even i made my id when i was in 9th or 10th for the project purpose! Kitne achche bache the hum tab, only studies šŸ˜›

4. Th!nker says:

Hahahahaha! Definitely didn't see that one coming!
    Umm… I made mine when I was in 4th class šŸ˜› and that too was a gift from my dad on my bday! Ofcourse it was no use for me and just for fun my dad used to send cartoon strips and I would show off by saying 'Look I got a mail!' šŸ˜€

5. Ankur Anand says:

hahaha.. i made my email back in 2003 .. on every email service provider and now i dont remember any one of it .. :d nice post šŸ™‚

6. That must be a heartbreak….lovely writing šŸ˜€

7. Laurel Regan says:

Oh, too funny! Thanks for sharing your memories.

8. sadiya says:

Hahahah thaakx fr bringing bac those memories,,, I remember hw I had chosen my password,,,,,, šŸ˜€ lol

9. I do not exactly remember when I opened my email account.And I too struggled for zeroing an appropriate password.Your post brought back memories of the same.

10. Haha I dont even remember mine. But yeah omg mayank was so cute..so was samrat šŸ˜€

11. a Rat says:

that brings back some memory.. even i cant remember my id but my first ever password. lol i am glad i'm not alone šŸ˜‰
    interesting write up šŸ™‚

12. Hahaha :)I don't even remember what my first password was, though I still remember the userID šŸ™‚ Nice memories, Swathi šŸ™‚

13. Kathy Combs says:

I remember feeling a bit overwhelmed at first learning computers, figuring out passwords. My ex boss taught me a lot about computers and a thing about creating passwords. ā™„

14. SG says:

Those were the memories…the way they were.

15. blackbeauty says:

nice one…. brought a smile on my face…. thank u..

16. Hee! You sure brought back some funny memories. Letting an instructor know your password? I would have been skeptical too. šŸ™‚
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

17. Ananya Tales says:

hee hee Another good post !

18. hehe šŸ˜€ keep ur passwords safe šŸ˜‰