Magic! – WOW #11

Aww! That's such a beautiful story, narrated so well. Hope her wish comes true 🙂

2. Everything is a possibility as long as you believe it.
    Ps I believe in unicorns! :p

3. B says:

heres wishing that wishes come true.. and if we work hard and give it our best then anything is possible,. loved the story

Bikram

4. Pawan Hegde says:

Nice story, Swati. 🙂

5. Laurel Regan says:

Such a sweet story! Love it. 🙂

6. Anita says:

Good story, Swati. Hope she used her wish wisely. Wishes do come true!

7. SG says:

Beautiful story.

8. Shailaja V says:

Wonderful story filled with hope and dreams. Isn't that how we all grew up? Think it is up to us to keep those unicorns alive, at least with our words and our fingers 🙂

9. Shilpa Gupte says:

That was a very beautiful story!!

Wow.. That's really a wow post!! Loved it! My favourite genre!! Love you for thus one!

11. shellymona says:

Oh…so lovely! I found myself all over there…It was indeed a beautiful narration and description.

12. Beloo Mehra says:

Magical indeed! I hope she can keep this belief and dream of magic alive in her as she grows 🙂

Hey …it's beautifully magical …swathi 🙂 loved it ….

14. Nice one.. beautiful! Loved the story..

15. blackbeauty says:

nice try…. lovely story…

16. preethi says:

that is soooo sweet. beautifully written…an escape to fantasy land is one thing we all could do with.. 🙂

17. Well written Swathi 🙂 Your story made me remember he enchanted stories I read as a kid. PointsToPonder

18. This is such a delightful and WoW post that I was carried to Rose's world, feeling every inch of her heart and desire for magic. Swati! Ur absolutely awesome in your world of fairy tale and magic. Perfect:)

19. Swati! Superb magic poured in your world of fairy tale. Your writing draw me to your world and for once, I believed I was living every moment of the magic. Dreams come true if we believe, indeed. Love the world of Rose and this one will be among the top posts:)

20. Harry Potter overdose 😀
    Jokes apart, this was a real magical tale……..well woven 🙂 lovely 🙂
    I wish I could see a Unicorn now !

21. BRILLIANT 😀 seems like movie 😀