Liebster Award

1. Shailaja V says:

Such a lovely way to get to know our fellow bloggers! I have heard about the Liebster Award too and to be nominated for it by you is a special honour. Truly touched, Swathi. Thank you and many hugs 🙂 May your blogging journey continue and prosper!

Shailaja's latest post

Congratulations for the award, Swathi and thanks for sharing it with us. Got to know a bit more about you through this post 🙂

Here are my answers:
    1. What is your favorite pastime, apart from reading novels?
    Day dreaming!

2. If given a chance to go back and change one thing from your past, what it would be?
    I guess, nothing now. Each experience gave something to learn and cherish.

3. Which is the first word that comes to your mind when asked to describe yourself?
    Honest

4. What got you into blogging?
    A push by a friend.

5. Which is that one thing that can change your foul mood and make you smile within an instant?
    Thoughts and chatter of my son.

6. Which in the memory/incident that you treasure the most?
    Lots actually, birth of my son tops my thoughts right now.

7. Ten years later from now, where do you see yourself?
    Much more at inner peace.

8. If given a chance to be invisible for a day, what will you do?
    Hmm… dont know, may just hang around and observe the people around me.

9. Was there any major turning point in your life that made you who you are today? If so, then what is it?
    Yes, the tough times, they gave a lot of valuable lessons and learnings!

10. What do you think is the key to any successful relationship?
    Trust

11. According to you, what is the definition of a good novel?
    The one that entertains and touches a chord!

3. Usha Menon says:

Thank you Swathi. I am humbled by being nominated by you for the award. This award is a very good medium to spread a spirit of friendship, ,motivation and oneness among the bloggers. Thanks once again.

4. Beloo Mehra says:

Congratulations, Swathi 🙂 Good to know a little more about you!

5. Liz A. says:

Just because you hated ice cream doesn't make you abnormal. I still hate coffee…

6. Ankur Anand says:

congratulation swathi and thank you so much for nominating me 🙂

7. Thank you Swathi for the award. I'm humbled and I graciously accept it.

8. thank you for the award swathi 🙂

here are the answers 🙂

one more award in the bloggin world 🙂

9. Congrats Swathi 🙂

Congratulations and thank you so much for nominating me 🙂

I was nodding for most of the facts and you knoe why.. but icecreams! you hated them?? :O but the love of harry potter Will fix it 😉