Different Types of Students in a Class!

1. Carol Graham says:

I think I am number 13. I would have preferred to have been one of the other ones but… If I was in school today, I would have been a different number, funny how we change over the years.

Interesting and apt descriptions of the variety of students in a class. I was the Hard-worker type! The back of the class crew are the most entertaining and fun in the class 🙂

3. sadiya says:

Yeah,,,, our class has each one of dem,,,,,,swatz mention tht ur inspired by cse 'b' sec,,,, well u missed out one,,,,drill.machiners,,, :-P,,,,

4. Archana K B says:

I am not sure which type I was… others would say hardworkers, but I don;t think I planned and was prepared…

5. Th!nker says:

Oh God! You made me remmbr my school dayzzz 🙁
    I m missing school so much!!!

6. Kathy Combs says:

I was a hard worker and a part of the back of class crew on more than one occasion. Just depended on the class. Fun post!

7. Laurel Regan says:

Yes, I remember those types from my school days! Fun post – thanks for sharing. 🙂

8. Liz A. says:

Interesting list…

9. Haha what a classification of the various student personalities.I was the last bencher types!
    You had me nostalgic…student life despite all the chaos are the best days of life.

10. Beloo Mehra says:

You took me back to my school days, Swathi! Really all classes have these types…now try writing a post from a teacher's point of view -how to handle all these different types, that should stretch your imagination even further 🙂 An enjoyable read!

Oh yeah I have each one of them in my class… a total of 50 students of different types. You have described them pretty well 🙂

12. I think I was a bit of most of these things except the sporty kind. 😀 Nice post Swathi. :))

13. jess myaa says:

This post is so accurate! It pretty well covers almost all the students in a typical Indian classroom 😀

I was 4,5,12 and 15 :P…Good one babe!

15. Anita says:

How true! Every class really has them, Swathi! They make the class so interesting!

16. Cathy Graham says:

That was a fun post. Yes, we can all remember students from these different groups. I was a Sketcher and an Out of the Earth dreamer. I still am like that, maybe worse!

17. Priya says:

I totally love this post! My college just ended, so you've made me all nostalgic, though for the past year, I was mostly a 'class bunker' 😛 In school though I was a combination of sketcher and hard worker!

18. You have actually covered almost all the categories! You made me nostalgic! PointsToPonder

19. Ankur Anand says:

8,12,and 15 that what i'm .. 😀 though occasional 4th too 😀 seems like u use facebook too much 😛

20. Nabanita says:

So interesting! I love the back of class crew who live their lives not bothered about anything 🙂

My Own Famous Five…

21. Usha Menon says:

Very good classification of students! You have minutely observed every category of students. The back benchers are the life of the class.

22. Hahhaa 🙂 did you forget Nerds ? Or you brought them under no 13 ? I was more of 13, and a little of 11 😀 What are you? 😛

23. This post has been selected for the Spicy Saturday Picks this week. Thank You for an amazing post! Cheers! Keep Blogging 🙂

24. Haha! Congrats for spicy Saturday and u brought a smile on the face, I've been No 7, 8,9, 12 and 15.

25. I was a mix of 12 and 13…and while I was talkative, I learnt it was easier to do that sitting up front than at the back. When I sat at the back and talked, I'd get into trouble but do the same sitting right under the teacher's nose and for some reason, you don't get into trouble! Go figure…

26. every class has this type of students :p good one 🙂