A Project Demo! – Bits and Bytes #1

1. hahaha..liked the bit about the inner voice..my inner voice says crazy stuff all the time..and im just glad i don't say all those things aloud! and yea, examiners can be a pain in the a…err…in all the wrong places!

2. sadiya says:

I was in complete despair the moment examiner said he is rejecting our project ,,,,, par my inner voice: $@#$@&#ยงยง$ b:-P!

3. Oh yes, u reminded me of those Project reviews I had!! God, it was scary sometimes, and I absolutely agree with your inner voice. ๐Ÿ™‚ I have said the same many times!!!

4. Laurel Regan says:

Your inner voice is great! Too funny.

5. Neha Anjum says:

hahaha … cant stop laughing .. ๐Ÿ˜€ encountered many such situations during lab exams … aahhh the Viva voce part Damm -_- n the examiner expressions one every answer i gave .. OMG ๐Ÿ˜€ i can laugh hard on those days nw .. bt my main project demo is waiting for me n my inner voice says that …. what i read jst nw can b my up coming reality ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ … i must say ur inner voice is v natural ๐Ÿ˜‰ n all the bst .. n (Y) (Y) lots of likess for this one ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚

• swathishenoy says:

Thank u neha ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ I know what you are talking about expressions ๐Ÿ˜€ I have seen the same yesterday ๐Ÿ˜€ I hope you wont have an experience like this during ur upcoming demo neha! Wishing u all the very best ๐Ÿ™‚

6. geeta nair says:

Was laughing all the way. Made hilarious reading especially the 'inner voice' parts.

I WAS TERRIBLE AT VIVA ..I used to forget even basic english ๐Ÿ™
    This Sir of yours sigh! No word for him!

• swathishenoy says:

It happens with me too ๐Ÿ™ forgetting basic english while answering Viva! N dat sir, I hope I will never have to cross paths with him anytime soon ๐Ÿ˜›

8. Th!nker says:

Oh God!!! I remember my vivas…
    The invigilator would confuse me by twisting his words and ruin everything for me!!!

I was giggling whole time I read it!! That little voice was fun, even mine pokes like this. Made me remember my viva voce and project presentation! Nothing can compare this torture that examiner sweetly showers on us!!

• swathishenoy says:

yeah sweet for him and not-so-sweet for us torture ๐Ÿ˜› Donno, maybe they think it as their time to payback for all the times students give them hard time during lectures!

10. swathishenoy says:

Hehe Thank you Muhammed Khan ๐Ÿ™‚ I guess I know "Y u actually read it" ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€ Glad u felt its well written by the end ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Ankur Anand says:

haahaha.. all professors are like that only frustrated ___________ ๐Ÿ˜€ .. banning openGL wouldn't help .. a its frree cross platform api .. directX is easier but you can't incorporate it on every os .. CUDA is too complex and hardware based ! so basically learn OpenGL as beginners ๐Ÿ˜›

• swathishenoy says:

All perks about OpenGL on one side and the horrible experience I had on the other.. So I still wish I could ban it ๐Ÿ˜› But yet again, it doesn't matter anymore. I have completed the project and enjoying it ๐Ÿ™‚

12. Similar story here! I hate viva voce. And project reviews! Oh my God! Questions questions and questions! Nice write up ๐Ÿ™‚