A letter to Sun God!

1. Even though the scorching sun is at His best , final exams and marriages are conducted in this season. Yes He needs to take anger management classes. nice one, Swathi.

2. i read it smilin all d way πŸ˜€ swatz it is really creative πŸ˜€

3. Hi Swathi! Thank You for the Liebster nomination. Fabulous posts for A-Z Challenge and a brilliant letter yet again :). I liked your blog and therefore I am nominating (passing on) you for a few chain blog awards. Please check the following link for the same http://ad1274895.blogspot.in/2014/05/awards.html

4. Nice one dear!!!!! It's awesome!!! Sers, you make me laugh πŸ˜› Athos

5. Th!nker says:

It is getting really hot!!! You can't stay out side for more than a few minutes… A big thanks to AC!!!

6. Ankur Anand says:

hahaha.. thank you for sending this letter (another frustrated head from heat ) .. very nice and creative !

7. haha! I like how you have ended the post! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

8. SG says:

Cool. (I meant your writing style and not the temperature).

Ah this was awesome! Loved the way it ended! πŸ™‚

I don't even know what summer holidays mean just like u said. Now summer holiday means applying sunscreen and sitting INSIDE the house πŸ™

seriously exams and summers isn't a combination that I fancy but just going through it feels like completing yet another challenge!! loved your post!

12. It's a deadly summer. I hope Mr. sun understands what we are going through after he receives your letter. πŸ™‚

13. Hahah! Cute, Swathi πŸ™‚

14. Hahah! Cute, Swathi πŸ™‚

15. Parul says:

This was a sweet one Swathi and I kept on smiling while reading..Bangalore has got so hot that some days I too wish penning a letter like this..May be someone will hear πŸ™‚

16. Hahahaha….how cute!! How about sharing his reply too? Im sure he got ur letter!

17. Ah, cute post Swathi! Love your personification of the sun and glad to hear your letter worked! I think the Sun God did indeed hear you! πŸ˜‰ <3