Q for Qualm!!

1. Lol yes I've actually had the misfortune of falling prey to this. It was on orkut btw haha so I'm so very glad it was so long ago. Besides I was a kid back then *grins*

2. Happened to me, too! On Orkut, when I was 16 and naive!

so true story..happened with me too but i didn't fall for him! i have heard this so many times yet girls are stupid enough to trust anyone!

4. A very relevant, practical topic, this is. I wonder why men are like this, and why we women fall for such kind ! Happy for Shruthi, and special thanks to Monica !!! A lovely take, Swathi 🙂 Hugss !!

5. good one swatz 🙂 yea there are strangers out there like arnav.. -_- fake ppl -_- well they cant fool ppl while there's frn's like monica exists who takes care of frns ^_^ 🙂 keep writing 🙂

This is very scary – happens all the time. Nicely done.

7. Sunila Vig says:

hmmm a very relevant post for this day and age and the dangers that lurk 🙂

8. Priya Shiva says:

Lovely post to spread some awareness. Its really dangerous to trust a stranger and chat with them on net.

9. Lovely Post Swathi! Very relevant.

10. My son met his now wife on the internet and that was three years ago. I have to admit everyone was scared for him. I do know people that have fallen for this though.

You brought out such an important issue in a very simple manner …..I liked that 🙂 and ya friends come to our rescue when we really need someone…I am happy she had one of such kind 🙂

12. Ankur Anand says:

so much said in simple manner even some issue was also brought froward .. relatable for so many 🙂

13. Shailaja V says:

Highly relevant post. I hope every young teen and young adult gets to read this post. Wonderful post, Swathi! Two thumbs up.

14. Aditi says:

One should really be aware of such traps…this could very well be a true story somewhere! Great write!

Monica is a great friend 🙂 I like her. Yes, one should be aware and careful.