P for Pride!!

1. your blog really teaches lot ^_^ so small things expressed in a beautiful way 🙂

2. cifar shayar says:

Success doesn't ride on pride, well written.
    I have followed your blog and I am blogging at The Other Side

Nice little story with a deep meaning! Our day to day life teaches us so much!

4. Well done, very insightful

5. vinodini says:

Yes indeed, never look down on someone unless you have something to teach them…that too with love! Yet another thought provoking post Swati 🙂

6. A neat little story, Swathi. Something which we all can identify with, because we've always seen this happen at school or college or even at our workplaces. I love the way you've chosen a simple theme and woven it into a story with a message 🙂

7. I soooo agree with this sentence: "And there is no bad in learning what you don’t know from others"
    Very important to remember!

8. Kathy Combs says:

Great story with a wonderful lesson! ♥

9. Anna Jeanine says:

Great little example story! Makes a good point.

10. sadiya says:

True pride overshadows our modesty and humbleness,,being proud always leads u to a huge ditch 😛

11. Nice post, great story. A lesson to learn, wonderful!

12. Wow Swathi.. A lesson to learn indeed..

13. Th!nker says:

Oh this happens all the time. Not just in school life… People tend to loose their heads in success and get arrogant! This is nothing but baseless arrogance.

14. Anil Sawan says:

Nice story Swathi 🙂

15. Through a simple well written story you have brought out the message that ego and false pride are great hurdles for success.

16. Good one Swathi… I agree to it totally. People live in false pride and stupid ego and face the repurcussions of it later!!!

17. Nabanita says:

Reminds me of something I was told when I was just 3 years old..If pride enters my life I'll never succeed…

P for Petrified-Random Thoughts Naba

18. Good insights. It really makes us think.
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

19. Nice word for P 🙂 Pride has caused the downfall of many.

20. Yes so true… false pride leads to downfall… Today my post was on the +ve aspect of being Proud …not letting pride lead to doom

21. False Pride leads to doom….also today's my post is be proud of self but don't let false pride come on ur road to success

22. Sunila Vig says:

Good story Swati 🙂

23. Ananya Tales says:

Pride blinds us, nice one Swathi 🙂

24. Shailaja V says:

I like the basic premise of the story, but to be honest, the line where she says 'Had you kept your pride aside' also seems to stem from pride 🙂 A true friend would not point that out, right? 🙂

That's a wonderful message and yes, that used to happen to me too. The question that I hadn't prepared because of lack of time, would be the one to appear in exams. But I never shied away from asking for help. In fact I used to ask for help during the exams too ;P

26. Carol Graham says:

This is such a powerful lesson I instilled in my children since they were little. Thank you

Carol @ Battered Hope

Yes that's true. Loved the moral of the story.