O for Optimism!!

This is amazingly written…could feel the pain , could feel the hope , could feel the emotions …very well done Swathi πŸ™‚

2. I agree to Sushree's comment.. Beautiful one Swathi πŸ™‚

loved the way you portrayed the feelings of a single mother… good job!

4. Anil Sawan says:

I like happy posts! I like Optimism πŸ™‚

5. Ankur Anand says:

pian , hope and emotions too good πŸ™‚

6. Charleen says:

Beautiful! I know someone who could use this poem right about now…

7. Shailaja V says:

Filled with hope and positives all along the way. Such a refreshing way to start my day. You brought a tear to my eye, Swathi! Thanks for this post.

8. That is a beautiful poem oozing with hope and optimism.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and liking my story

9. This was precious πŸ™‚ how beautiful is the relationship between the two, how courageous was the mother. πŸ™‚

10. Usha Menon says:

The poem conveys so beautifully the emotions, the struggle and finally a sense of relief of a mother, who has brought up her daughter single handed.

11. oldegg says:

Always there will be those that criticize unjustly. Being able to stand tall and live your own life with results such as achieved here is your answer.

12. beautiful πŸ™‚ <3

13. This is a wonderful blend, Swathi πŸ™‚ I loved the way you incorporated the 3 words, and beautifully rendered the poetry. Appreciate the hardwork in this πŸ™‚

14. Bravo!! that's a great post!!! very inspirational!!!

Optimism and hope is like the light at the end of the tunnel. They egg us on to keep going even when the journey gets rough. Nice lines Swathi πŸ™‚ (BTW I am in your place now, in Shimoga πŸ™‚ )

16. Maggie says:

Optimism is the one thing that helps you fight back all odds! Nice take on the challenges of a single mom!

The 2 AM Writer

17. Nabanita says:

Beautiful poem showing the things a mother does no?
    O for Ostracized-Random Thoughts Naba

18. So touching and beautifully written.

19. Wonderful post Swathi. What a pleasant coincidence I chose the same word for O.

This was beautiful…and now it was a new beginning for her. Maybe do the things she wanted to do for herself!

21. Very wonderful post Athos!!! Feeling optimistic after reading it.. yeah, I can blog hop with a break for nap!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜€

~S(t)ri
    Participant|AtoZ Challenge 2014
    Smile, it makes (y)our day!

22. Jae Rose says:

Sounds like your job was lovingly and carefully undertaken..a lovely tribute..

23. sitara nair says:

Beautifully portrayed…
    Kuddooos to you

24. Very wondrous Poem! You have brought up the life of a single mother in a very hopeful way! Good work πŸ™‚

25. sulekkha says:

The strength and perseverance of a woman very beautifully portrayed here, lovely.

26. Beloo Mehra says:

Nicely penned! A sweet story of a mother's love for her daughter. Lovely.

Beauty Interprets, Expresses, Manifests the Eternal

27. Wonderfully positive!

28. Kathy Combs says:

I love this happy post so full of hope and promise! β™₯

29. Carol Graham says:

There is a crescendo in this story that climaxes beautifully. Nice job
    Carol @ Battered Hope

I loved the way you expressed the emotions. Beautiful.