K for Kindness!!

1. Very inspirational Swati 🙂 Lovely story…
    Shalzzz|Loving Life
    Check out my latest at Tale of Two Tomatoes

2. sulekkha says:

Beautiful post. Bless Anu and her dad for this lovely gesture. Thanks for sharing this amazing post.

The evil you do stays with you but the good you do comes back to you 🙂
    Good one Swathi 🙂

4. Ananya Tales says:

Awww ! Good one dear !

5. 🙂 my family had that tradition too. Be it any occasion, it would be spent with these kids. I'm so thankful to my parents for that, it has made me a sensitive person.

6. Nice little story. Thanks for the read!
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

7. mary says:

Great story. Nice reminder of happiness.

8. inchworming says:

Thanks for the post! K is for kindness… : 0)!

9. Beloo Mehra says:

Her Dad did really well by giving her this life-changing experience. Best birthday present 🙂

Beauty Interprets, Expresses, Manifests the Eternal

10. Liz A. says:

Beautiful story. Birthdays can be such disappointments. Good thing Anu's dad made it not all about her.

11. Nabanita says:

This is inspiring…And great minds think alike no? 😉 K is Kind for me too!

Latest A2Z Challenge Post-Random Thoughts Naba

12. That is a beautiful message and so completely true. Giving is often it's own reward.
    P.S. Thank you for dropping by my blog yesterday.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings – AtoZ (Vampires)
    FB3X – AtoZ (Erotic Drabbles)

13. Lovely blogpost. Reminds me of one of my trips to the orphanage and what a wonderful feeling it was to share.

Lovely story. Sometime we take what we have for granted whereas there are millions who dream of having a life like us. Wonderful message 🙂

15. PhenoMenon says:

Kindness is always a good thing…….

PhenoMenon

16. Athos… awesome story yaar!!! *hugs*

~S(t)ri
    Participant|AtoZ Challenge 2014
    Smile, it makes (y)our day!

17. This celebration must have been a revelation for Anu in many ways thanks to her Papa…

A very important lesson learnt by Anu. It is true that every act of kindness creates a ripple with no end!

19. Beautiful story, even more beautiful lesson learnt by Anu!

20. Lovely story, really sweet and has a good lesson

21. Beautiful. You managed to capture the lessons that parents' lessons can seem unfeeling to the self-absorbed adolescent, birthdays are what you make of them and how life-changing kindness can be. Just wonderful. Thanks. Every morning your stories make my day brighter.

Fondly,
    Elizabeth

22. True..people actually appreciate the little things more than big ones!

23. Nisha says:

Imbibing these qualities in childhood goes a long way. A young child like this one will always associate celebration with an act of kindness. That would make our world such a beautiful place.

24. Ankur Anand says:

inspiring story .. little things always matters 🙂

What a beautiful story and such a wise dad. This reminded me of my school days when I used to visit the orphanage every Saturday. Kindness is love in action and a joy to behold. This post lights up my day. God Bless.

26. You know what, this is such feel good story, Swathi ! I wish all parents were as wise as he was !

27. Aditi says:

Awww….so beautiful! Great write!

that's a beautiful story. True act of happiness

29. inspiring 🙂 well done swatz 🙂