J for Jealousy!!

1. Awww… That was such a cute account of jealousy 🙂

That's a cute post with a cute pic at the end . The same thing happened to me when my bro was born . And today years later he's my darling 🙂

3. Ananya Tales says:

Sweet post, cute pic !

4. Usha Menon says:

How sweet! God bless you both!!

5. Liz A. says:

Sweet. And probably very common. (I was too young when my brother was born to remember if I was jealous of him. I probably was.)

Awww he said akka! That is so sweet 🙂 beautiful post

7. Nice post. I had 2 younger brothers, but I wasn't jealous. As soon as they came home, I adopted them. They were MINE and I took them everywhere I went. I still would if I could. Thanks for sharing your experiences. That must have been so hard for you. Maybe the difference for me is that I had 4 older siblings, so I was already used to not being in the limelight. Take care!

I just LOVED this one!! Happened with me when was 7 and my little sis was born (now don't be jealous that I have a sis, just kidding!)… could totally relate to the post! *wipes off the tears of nostalgia of acting jealous and silly*

9. Such a wonderful blogpost Swathy! I'm a younger sibling so I'm sure my elder sister must have experienced the same emotions as you, but now we share a beautiful bond so I can completely understand this post.

10. Priya Shiva says:

I loved reading your post. So sweet 🙂

11. PhenoMenon says:

well I was a unique piece but did have fights with my cousins over anything and everything:D

PhenoMenon

12. So cute. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters, and I couldn't visualize a life without them

That's such a cute piece. I am actually the younger one among my siblings so I must have caused the same kind of reaction to my brothers as your brother did to you 🙂

14. Nabanita says:

Ohh so sweet actually…I wrote about this kind of jealousy in my story for the day…When my sister was born I just told everybody that I will love her and they can continue loving me 😀

Latest A2Z Challenge Post-Random Thoughts Naba

15. Ankur Anand says:

cutest jealously i ever read 🙂

16. Lovely jealousy post ended in a cute note dear!!! I remember the times when my nephew was jealous when my sis was pregnant with niece!!

~S(t)ri
    Participant|AtoZ Challenge 2014
    Smile, it makes (y)our day!

17. Mina Menon says:

Siblings are indeed the biggest blessing!

18. Lovely story. I remember the same thing happening with me and my little sister. Thank you for sharing!
    Happy A-Z!

19. Sophie Bowns says:

I've felt jealous quite a few times. I still do, sometimes I just cannot help myself!

20. that is a super cute snap and story ! i don't recall the jealousy i had when my younger sister was born, because I was about 3 yrs old at that time…but with two kids of my own, i can tell u i have experienced it as a spectator….between my kids!

21. sulekkha says:

Such a cute story of sibling love! Adorable, love the pic 🙂

22. Richa Singh says:

We have all been through this now havent we? Good ol' sibling rivalry:D

Richa

23. Shailaja V says:

This is so adorable! I am an elder sibling too, but I was never jealous, apparently. Your account is lovely and realistic 🙂 Great job, Swathi!

24. Sunila Vig says:

Sweet post dear Swathi:) love the bit where u say he took everything of urs and then took ur heart too <3

25. sitara nair says:

That was so sweet…

26. Haha this reminds me of my two younger brothers. There used to be so much jealousy between the two!

27. sadiya says:

Awww hw sweet!!! <3 sudhi is very lucky to have a sis lyk u 🙂

28. Carol Graham says:

A perfect example of turning a negative emotion into a positive one. Great post
    Carol @ Battered Hope

29. Sweet one, thangachiiiii 😀

30. This post has been selected for the Tangy Tuesday Picks this week. Thank You for an amazing post! Cheers! Keep Blogging 🙂

31. Ananya Tales says:

Congrats Swathi for TANGY tuesday !

32. ur bro is lucky one 🙂 ^_^