OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM

1. Shyam Sundar says:

I must say your friend's point was so true than what you made a point.. πŸ™‚ My views totally.. πŸ˜› To be factual, The scholarships and certifications are the loopholes among the odds.. πŸ˜€

I will cite my own example.. I did pay for reevaluation for my 10th.. for my maths.. and saw they corrected the answer and forgot to give marks.. 12 marks.. πŸ˜€ and I don't think most would do, unless you are pretty sure of it but yet bear others mistake.. !!

P.s i got centum in maths #boasting

• swathishenoy says:

First of all let me tell you.. both are my views πŸ˜› i actually wanted to write nly the downsides.. finding good was so difficult! But had to do dat since the prompt required writing abt both sides πŸ˜› n i do have many bad experiences wid revals! Recent being 2 days back :-
      N hey! Congrats for dat centum πŸ˜‰

• Shyam Sundar says:

Hahahaha πŸ˜€ always been so.. πŸ™‚ i got facepalm thinking that's different one πŸ˜› and congrats is so due late.. πŸ˜€ Enjoy your college life πŸ˜› Everyone has this.. πŸ™‚

2. Neha Anjum says:

I completly agree with your frndz point of view ….. our sys is actually corrupted . : ….. i liked the point ..y to pay for someones mistake !!!! even i wonder !!!! ….. n swatii gud one πŸ™‚ liked the conclusion πŸ™‚

3. pooja sp says:

U r ryt swa.. it always happens wid me too.. our education system is corrupted

4. sadiya says:

Hehehehe I started wonderng wen did such a debate take place,,,,,,,:-P bt rightly said swatz,,,,, it is corrupt,,,,,,,badly,,,,, especially our university,,,,, ,,, ranked in order of richness I. Am damn sure vtu will bag first place

• swathishenoy says:

Debate did take place na saddy πŸ˜‰ hw cud u forget it πŸ˜› u wer for it n i was against πŸ˜› dats wer i got d whole idea of this post. Bt c since d role is reversed, evry1 is agreeing wid u πŸ˜›
      N i do agree wid u abt vtu ranked 1st in richness!

5. Jairam says:

This was quite a nice balanced post, and you managed to do good justice to the prompt Swathi. I tend to agree with more than a few points on both sides, but my personal opinion is more geared towards an opinion that the current educational system pays too much premium to rote learning and does not make us 'employable' at all. Very few courses in India today prepare students to take up adequate employment with the required skills to handle the workplace and the corporate lifestyle, and that is something that needs to be addressed, don't you think?

• swathishenoy says:

I totally agree with u. While writing I thought of it but jst covered it up in one sentence saying there is lack of practical knowledge! But now that you have mentioned it, I feel like I should have elobarated more on dat topic!
      Thanks for the feedback πŸ™‚

6. well you both have a point each and no one is at fault to stand strong over it πŸ™‚

7. Swathi, first of all, thank you for taking part. And I am particularly pleased that you chose to go with the "education" theme. And I hear you. And agree with you. As someone who has studied in multiple countries, I agree with you. Whilst.l, I may not necessarily call the system corrupt as such, we give too much of importance to marks rather than whether we know how to practically use what we've learnt
    Great post.

• swathishenoy says:

I am really happy i got tp participate in this prompt πŸ™‚ and as you pointed out, though the system is not entirely corrupt, it isnt fool proof either. The pressure to score more, importance to mere marks are spoiling atudents and sumwhere killing creativity in the process! And dat is sumthng unacceptable..
      Thank you for stopping by.. keep coming along πŸ™‚

8. Priya says:

This topic gives you a lot to think about, doesn't it? I like how you've handled both sides of the coin without bias; presenting us readers with a balanced view and lot of food for thought. πŸ™‚

9. yep our education system is kinda weird. Nowadays teachers just wanna complete syllabus n forget to teach values of life..

10. When I did my engineering, I thought my evaluators were quite magnanimous. I always got more marks that I expected. That's because I would expect to get a 40 and fail, but they would give me 5 more marks and make me pass. What a generosity πŸ™‚

Destination Infinity